Chp 19/ Stitches (END)

⚠️ TW death, talking about death and suicide ⚠️

**They were sitting up, Todoroki's arm around Bakugo's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around his waist, leaning into Todo's warm side.**

Todoroki POV.

We only watched the movie for about five more minutes before my phone started to ring. The tune of an old song played as I sighed. 

I swiped my finger across the screen and brought the phone to my ear. One of my colleges/friends talked fast...

Kaminari needed backup in a fight. I told her I'd be there in less then ten minutes and ended the call. "Kaminari need some backup out there. I have to go, I'll be home later tonight ok?" I said as I got up and put on my Hero suit.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Go help Denki. I'll see you tonight." He said, no hesitation in his voice. God I love him so much. He's so understanding. I thought. 

I got to the front door and opened it. "I love you, babe." I said. "I love you to, baby." He said and kissed me fast. I stormed out, he closing the door. 

I jogged fast towards town and saw almost everything broken, and or on fire. 

Bakugo POV.

I closed the door as he began to run. I smiled sadly, sighed and went to the sofa again. I sat down, just sitting there for some minutes, doing nothing. I should clean this up before I leave. I thought as I saw the time. 

I stood up and grabbed the bowls filled with snack. I took them to the kitchen and sat them on the counter. I grabbed the soda, blankets, extra pillows and placed them where they belonged. 

I got my phone and sat down on the clean sofa, but I didn't sit there for a long time. I saw the time and ran up to our bedroom to get my stuff. I closed the door and ran to my car, driving to the castle. 

Yeah, Tsukikage aren't my bodyguard anymore and he doesn't drive me places either. He got a girlfriend two years ago and she got pregnant. He choose to quit the job to get more time with their little baby girl.

He still works at the castle, but now he works as one of those who's responsible for the security on the outside. He only need to be at work for some hours. 

I drove up into the cul de sac, after 30 minutes of driving. Me and Shoto lived together now, we chose to live a little longer away from town, in a more relaxed neighborhood. So if we ever got a kid (witch we plan on having, witch a surrogate mother of corse) it's safe for them to run around outside with their friends. 

I got out of my car after I parked it and walked up the pavement to the big doors. I got inside and one of the guards followed me to the main hall. As they opened the door for me I was meet with the sight of my mother and father. Aka the hag and the old man. 

I sat down on a chair, around the table. "Guards. Can you please give us and the prince some time alone." The hag said to the guards. 

They nodded and left. As they got out, I started to get a little suspicious. Weren't we only supposed to discuss some stuff regarding the security for the winter party? Why do they have to leave? 

I was about to ask what it was when the old man started, only to get interrupted himself by the hag. "Kats-" "Katsuki, honey." My dad sighed. "We've been thinking for a while. And we think you are ready." She stopped and made eye contact with my dad. 

"Ready to take over the throne!" They said together. My eyes widened. "Huh?" Was the only thing I could get out. 

"Now, when winter comes. At the party, you will take over then. Then you and your boyfriend can get married." The hag said.