Chp 10/ Smooches And Sing-ety-songs

**I just smiled, getting lost in his heterochromic eyes. He looked up at me again and smiled, watching my eyes too.**

Todoroki POV.

After that story, I really didn't know what to say. I just sat there, starting at him. But he seemed fine with it.

It looked like the world was lifted off his shoulders.

He acted so calm and more bubbly, like he was like this all the time. As if, keeping it for himself made him annoyed by the slightest and hard to get close to.

But I think I made it through his walls. Maybe not them all, but many of them.

This man is really awesome. He is so hot and super cute.

I smiled at his cute face and couldn't help myself anymore.

I crashed my lips onto his. He stiffened, but slowly relaxed into the kiss.

What the fuck am I doing!? I am fucking kissing Bakugo and he is kissing me back!

I felt his hands make their way to my neck. I held mine on his thin waist.

I licked his lip and he opened his mouth. Our tounges meeting. Turning a little kiss into a little make out.

His lips was so soft and tasted like strawberry and peaches.

I knew it! He either uses some kind of lip balm with that taste.. Or he ate that for breakfast or something.

We parted and looked at each others eyes. He bites his lip and smiled at me with a light blush.

I smiled back. No words was said, but we both knew.

"Do you want to go get some food?" I asked,  it was four hours since any of us had anything.

"We can go to the common room and make something." He said and stood up.

I stood up with him as I thought about what to make.

"Do you like Soba?" I asked. "Warm? Or cold?" He said as he put on Mocha's leash.

"You can decide." I begged he'd pick cold.

He looked at me, like he was thinking. "What about we make cold Soba?" I sighed to myself. "Sure."

We walked out of the bathroom, and with luck on our side, no one saw us.

"C'mon Half n' half, let's go make food!" He said in his deep voice, once again using the nickname he made.

Not wanting to make people think you're soft and vulnerable. Understandable. 

We marched to the commons and straight for the kitchen. I sat on a chair, at the island. like I said before, I wasn't allowed to make anything. I watched Bakugo gather whatever he needed and started. 

Once he was done he placed a bowl in front of me and handing me some chopsticks. He sat down beside me and dug into the noodles. (I love noodles, I really want to try soba!!)

Wow, this is really good! He need to make food more often. Maybe he can help Satou with dinner some time. I can ask later. 

I watched Bakugo, as he enjoyed his making. I looked down into my bowl to dig for more. I heard a faint tune and looked around, trying to figure out where it came from. 

It was just some people here and none of them seemed like they were singing. Suddenly Bakugo began whistling in a very soft, but high pitched, tune after whatever song he was humming on. 

He started humming again between each little whistle. I smiled lightly. "Hey. What song is that?" I asked when he seemed to be done. 

His head shot up with big eyes. "Oh, uhm. Just one of the songs in my playlist, on Spotify. It's Trampoline, by SHAED and ZAYN." He said embarrassed. (That song came on while I was writing this and I was like. '...sure whatever, he seems in the mood for that song.' lol) 

"Do you know the lyrics, can you sing it? Do you know any other songs?" I asked him as he shrugged. He chuckled. "Yeah, I know the song text. But i'm not singing that one. I can sing something else. Say whatever song you have heard, I probably know it. But only songs that you think I would've heard." He said and put down his empty bowl. 

He got to one of the cabinets and took out a glass, filling it with water. I thought for a moment. "What about Stitche- No! Wait. Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara. Do that one." I say with confidence after 3 minutes of hard thinking. 

"Okay." He says and started by taping his finger on the table. 

"She just wants to be, beautiful she goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits. She craves, attention she praises, an image she prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor. Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining deeper than the eyes can find it. 

Maybe we have made her blind so she tries to cover up her pain. And cut her woes away, cause covergirls don't cry after their face is made. But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark. You should know you're beautiful just the way you are and you don't have to change a thing the world could change its heart.

No scars to your beautiful we're stars and we're beautiful. Oh-oh-oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh.

And you don't have to change a thing the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful we're stars and we're beautiful. She has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving. You know, covergirls eat nothing. She says, beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything

What's a little bit of hunger? I could go a little while longer, she fades away. 

She don't see her perfect she don't understand she's worth it, or that beauty goes deeper than the surface. Oh-oh, oh-oh. So to all the girls that's hurting, let me be your mirror, help you see a little bit clearer, the light that shines within. 

There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark. You should know you're beautiful just the way you are and you don't have to change a thing the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful we're stars and we're beautiful. 

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

And you don't have to change a thing the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful we're stars and we're beautiful. 

No better you than the you that you are. No better life than the life we're living. No better time for your shine, you're a star. Oh, you're beautiful, oh, you're beautiful. 

There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark. You should know you're beautiful just the way you are and you don't have to change a thing the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful we're stars and we're beautiful. 

Oh-oh-oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. And you don't have to change a thing the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful we're stars and we're beautiful." By the time he was done with the song we had walked all the way to my room. 

We were sitting on my bed looking at each other. His eyes a little teary from the song. Maybe it was a little too sad...?

I cupped his cheek and kissed him. I dropped him down on the bed, laying him on my chest. He sighed and pulled me closer. I stretched for a blanket and tossed it over us. 

It looked like he was asleep so I kissed the top of his head and nuzzled into him. I dragged him longer us and whispered. "I love you."

I waited for some minutes, no answer. He was asleep after all. "I love you too." Bakugo muffled into my shirt tiredly. I blushed slightly and was about to ask him out, but when I heard light snoring I chuckled and closed my eyes. 

I'll ask him tomorrow. It's only 6 PM... We'll probably wake up for dinner later, I'll ask him then. 

(FLUFF!!! I just love them so much UwU 

1372 Words

> Cloud)