Chp 6/ The Mall Convo

**They ended up watching a movie and falling asleep on Todoroki's bed.**

Todoroki POV.

I slowly woke up, the sun shining in my face. It took minute for me to wake up fully. I noticed an extra weight on my chest, and I couldn't breathe properly either.

I looked down when I wasn't able to sit up. Just then I saw spiky blond hair and the perfect face of the Prince. He was cuddled up into my chest and slept peacefully. I smiled at his cute and squished face.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps . . . Bakugo Katsuki, the Prince, is sleeping . . . On me. The hottest and most cute thing I've ever seen is cuddling . . . With me!

I tried to move as little as possible, to not wake him up.

He moved to his other side in his sleep. He got of my chest and I felt a big relief as I took a deep breath. I pouted at the loss of affection and not being able to see his face. 

I turned to my side and took my arm around his waist. I was now spooning him.

I'm sure he'll be fine with it. This may be the only chance I could have to cuddle with him. We can sleep for a little longer. It's just sunrise and we don't have much to do today, cause it's a free day.

I smiled to myself, snuggled into him and dragged him closer to me. I could see him smiling slightly while doing that. He let out an amused. "..Hmm." It seemed like he enjoyed it. I kept thinking about yesterday's conversation with him.

Maybe I am the one he likes!! I mean, it could be anyone in class. He's been hanging with many people. Could be Tsuyu, they're friends. It could be Kaminari, but I heard tht he likes Shinsou. Could be Jirou, no she is dating Yaoyorozu. Oh God! What if it is me?!!?

Third POV.

Todoroki was half asleep when Bakugo began to move again. Bakugo turned around, facing Todoroki, looking in each others eyes.

Bakugo was still not fully awake, blinking with very tired eyes. Though all tiredness vanished, as they unconsciously they inched closer and closer. They could feel the others breath.

Without thought in mind they tilted their head to the side, so their noses didn't collide. Both getting a tingling feeling in their chest.

And with the perfect timing, Mocha jumped up on the bed. She walked on top of them, breaking them out of what was happening.

She liked Bakugo's face and he chuckled, petting her. Todoroki watched the two play while he was panicking, thinking about what almost happened.

Bakugo looked at the time. "Hey. I'm going to my dorm. Should get ready for today." He said as he got up from the bed.

Bakugo walked through the room, pinking up his stuff. His shoes, jacket, his Snorlax, phone, Mocha's leash and other stuff. 

He turned to Todoroki. "Bye, see you later?" He asked. "Yeah. See you later." Bakugo stod there for some seconds before leaving. Todoroki didn't fail to notice the loving smile on Baku's features, before he nodded for himself and turned.

The door closed behind him. And they were both in disbelief of what happened. They had both wide eyes as they were on either side of the door.

What the fuck just happened? Whatever it was... I liked it.

Kaminari POV.

I walked in the hallway, making my way over to Bakugo's dorm room. We were going to the mall today, he is helping me buy clothes.