thirty-eight.

-accept.

J

imin laid on his bed looking at his clock, it was already 7:15 and his classes starts at 8.

Jimin would lie if he said that he didn't cry all night, his phone buzzed. He saw Yeonwoo's message.

Yeonwoo
-hey, are you okay?
-I just saw Yugyeom and Jeongguk walking hand in hand
-hey, it's already 7:20
-dude. You need to get your ass here and take back ur man. I didn't sign up on shits like this.
Deliverd 7:21am

Jimin rubbed his temples, a sigh left his lips. He got up, took a shower and left his apartment.

===================

"Well, look eh decided to show up! By the way, you look like shit" Yeonwoo says, it's their 3rd class when Jimin decided to show up.

"Nice to see you too" Jimin rolled his eyes

"Well???" Yeonwoo raised his brows at Jimin

"Well what?" Jimin took out his notebook and his pen, trying to ignore Yeonwoo.

"What the hell happened??"

"We broke up."

"WHAT THE FU-"

"MS. PARK! Stop shouting randomly in my class please! DETENTION!"

Yeonwoo scoffed and crossed her arms, "great. Anyways, your okay with this?"

"You being in detention? Yeah."

"This motherfuc-" she took a deep breath "I mean the break up, Jimin-ah" she gritted her teeth.

"Of course not."

"Then, wh-"

"Yugyeom needs him, Jeongguk told me that he's sick"

"What the fuck? Uhm, let me remind you that Jeon isn't a doctor or no where near on becoming a doctor. Why would Yugyeom need him? Huh? Does Jeongguk have magical powers? NO! You need him too! Your sick as well!"

"Shut it, Yeonwoo. I'm fine. If Yugyeom needs him, it's okay. I can still see him, around campus."

Yeonwoo scoffed "You could die."

Jimin smiled. "That's the point, Yugyeon can heal but I can't."

Yeonwoo's face softens "you can..."

"I can't. It's hopeless, no need to comfort me. I already know my future 6 years ago."

"Ji-"

"I could die anytime. And both of us know that." He looks at his cousin "We both need to accept that."

===============

Vote and comment y'all ^-^