twenty-nine.

-make love.

WARNING:
CRINGY AF! 'CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUTS BUT I'M GUESSING YOU WANT ME TO RIGHT THEM SO HERE YOU GO :)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE CRINGY SMUT I SUGGEST YOU SKIP (ToT)

BACK TO THE STORY:

Jungkook looked down at his boyfriend loving the sight below him. He looked beautiful, like always. Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips as he started to grind his body on the younger.

Jimin whimpered on the kiss as he softly tugged on Jungkook's hair. Jungkook made his way on Jimin's porcelain like neck and started to give it small kisses.

"Jungkook..." Jungkook hummed against his neck as he bites it leaving a purpulish mark on his skin.

"Please..." He said breathlessly while tugging on Jungkook's hair.

"Please what baby?" Jungkook whispered as he looked at Jimin's flushed face.

"Please do something--anything" Jimin whined making Jungkook growl.

He likes the sight of Jimin being under him, he was so aroused by Jimin's flushed face. It's making him want to pound on the smaller right there and then.

_______________

In a matter of seconds clothes were everywhere both panting for air as they stared at each other's eyes. Full of lust.

Jungkook looked down at his lover, looking beautiful as ever he was so lucky that Jimin came in his life. Jimin was like a diamond, a rare one to be exact.

He didn't want to have sex or fuck Jimin, he wants to make love with him. Sounds cliché but, he wants that. Full of love and passion.

"Jungkook..." Jimin pants as he wrapped his thighs onto Jungkook's waist pulling him even closer which made their hard on brush against each other both moaning at the process.

"Be patient baby, I want this to be perfect..." Jungkook said lowly biting Jimin's ear, they were inside Jimin's room.

Jimin nodded to what the other said "Please be gentle, it's my first time" Jimin said as his face flushed red

"Anything for my prince..." Jungkook kissed Jimin cheek, going down his neck until he was at the other's chest. He placed different hickeys from Jimin's porcelain skin.

Beautiful. He thought, Jimin was simply amazing, beautiful.

"A-ah~" Jimin moaned at the feeling, it was new to him and he liked it. Very much. "More kookie~" Jimin's grip on Jungkook's hair tightens

Jungkook spat on his hands as he used it as lube, he slowly stroke his hard on member whilst looking at Jimin with a smirk.

"Are you sure it's gonna fit?" Jimin asked shyly

"Of course, there is always a way baby" Jungkook smirked, he positioned himself towards Jimin's entrance "ready?" He asks as the latter nodded

Jungkook slowly pushed himself groaning at Jimin's tightness, he forgot to prep him. Jimin's fine ass was hugging his hard on real good making him moan.

"So. Fucking. Tight." He breaths out as he push all the way. Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheek ( face cheek, not but cheeks 😒) and whispered "just tell me to go okay?"

Jimin adjusted to the length, it was big. He won't deny that, "m-move" Jimin said more to himself but Jungkook heard him, he placed bother his arms on Jimin's waist and thrust in him slowly

Jimin moved at every thrust Jungkook makes, it was heaven, pleasure yet still painful.

"F-faster" Jimin bucked his hips meeting Jungkook's, Jungkook obligated the request as he got faster.

The room was filled with skin slapping, Jimin's high pitched moans and Jungkook's low growl.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's length as he started to stroke it in an unimaginable pace making Jimin's eyes roll back. It was to much pleasure.

"I love you Jimin.'' Jungkook growl as he thrusted even faster

"I--love---ahH----you--fuck!" Jimin moaned at every thrust, he loved this feeling. Him and Jungkook being as one.

"I'm close baby" Jungkook breaths out

"M-me t-too" Jimin whimpered

"F-Fuck!" Jungkook thrust one last time as he came inside Jimin, not long after Jimin came on his hand.

Jungkook chuckled as he brushed Jimin's hair away from his beautiful face. "You were amazing sweetheart" Jungkook compliments

"Tired. Sleep" Jimin said as he pass out from exhaustion, Jungkook giggled finding it amusingly adorable. He got up and wash his hands and quickly went to Jimin's bathroom grabbing a damp cloth to wipe Jimin off.

After that he lied next to Jimin and cuddled him, hearing his soft snores makes him happy.

He was glad that he found the right guy for him.

I won't hurt you.

He kissed Jimin's forehead one last time and drifted of to dream land.

=================
Hope you like it even though it's freaking cringy.

Lots of love
-z