Chapter 33: Visitors Part 1

~Harry's POV~

It's been two weeks since the accident.

Makayla's finally back home but we have to wheel her around in a wheelchair. But I don't care. As longs as she's happy and safe.

"Hazz!" A fimiliar voice yelled. I soon heard a bell ringing non stop. Why did we give her that? I think to myself. It's annoying as hell.

I sigh. "Coming!" I yell back. I get up off the comfy beige couch and walked over to the girl's room. The door was wide open so I just stepped inside.

I saw Makayla laying on the bed, glasses on the bridge of her nose. I looked at the book she was holding. Found. I never heard of it, but it looked... well, boring.

"Hey babe," I exclaim. I walk over to her bed and sit down next to her. She looks over at me and smiles. God, that smile. It made me feel all weird inside (ignore how girly that sounds).

I smiled back, putting my arm around her shoulder. She lays her head on my chest. It was silent for a bit, but it wasn't awkward. It was like we were taking in eachothers presence (as cheesy as that sounds).

"So," I sigh, running my fingers on her legs. "How's your book?" She holds her pointer finger up, finishing the page she was reading. I waited a few seconds until she put in her hand made bookmark. She closed her book, and took off her glasses, making her face look smaller.

"It's really good!" She exclaims. Her eyes sparkle with excitment. "It's about, like, time travel and these two boys, Jonah and Chip, they're from the past! Jonah is adopted and Chip is too, but he didn't know until he got some weird letter. Then, it's do weird because they think this guy they call JB is like a ghost, and they met this woman-I forget her name- but she thinks that-," She suddenly pauses.

"Oops, sorry, I'm rambling. You just got to read the book!" I laugh at her and she swats my arm playfully. "You're so mean!" She pouts crossing her arms, turning around so her back is facing me.

I try to hold in my chuckles. "Sorry babe, but your so adorable when your mad." I kiss her cheek, and I see her start to smile.

"I hate you." She turns over and smiles. I chuckle.

"Well isn't this a love-hate relationship." I reply. She nods. It's quiet for a while until somebody rushes in.

"Guys guess what!?!" The dark haired brunette yelled. Makayla and I look at eachother. Then we look back at her.

Makayla sighs. "Whay do you want, Anna?" Anna, who was just jumping like a jelly bean, suddenly stopped bouncing. She pouted.

"You guys are supposed to guess." Anna whines. I see Makayla roll her eyes and I hold back a laugh.

"Did Liam finally make sweet sweet lo-" Makayla starts, but Anna quickly cuts her off.

"Oh my god Makayla, no! We're only 17! I can't beleive you just- I am never letting you guess again!" Anna rambles on, a blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Thank the Lord!" Makayla exclaims, throwing her hands in the air and collapsing on the bed. I break out into a fit of laughter.

"You both are such five year olds!" Anna's eyebrows furrow in frustration. I can already tell she's pretty much done with our silliness.

So I reply, "Three year olds to be exact." Makayla suddenly breaks out into laughter. I smile innocently at Anna. She glares at me.

"Liam!" Anna yells. "Makayla and Harry are being annoying!" She slams the door and stomps off. After that, Makayla and I are both laughing like lunatics on her bed.