Chapter 4: L.A. BABY!

Joy and Zayn are going to ruin my freakin' life.

They both love taking pics at the most embarrasing times!

Like when I was sleeping my mouth was open, about a minute later I get an alert saying, @LindseyTheGreat is sleeping like a little baby... NOT! From, @Joyrulesxoxo.

I am going to totally going to give her payback... somehow.

We finally got of the plane. There was another limo waiting for us outside.

"Another limo?!" Natalie says all hyper. She races Louis to the limo.

Hm...Natalie and Louis go together good, like, really good. Looke, or Brouis? Why in the world do I keep making ship names?

Because I'm weird like that.

Anyway, we all got into the car and started talking about what we are going to do over the summer.

"Well,we are first going to have the whole month off, then the next month we are going to be making our EP," Liam starts off. "Then the last month is our small tour in the U.S. and the U.K."

We all nod understandingly. At last, we finally got to this big place.

"Um, is this your house?" I say in awe.

"Uh, not really Uncle Si let us stay here for the summer" Niall says shyly.

"Don't be ashamed ya little leprechaun." I say ruffling his hair. He squints his eyes and starts giggling. Everyone started staring at us.

"What?" We said in unison.

We started laughing again. " Oh, nothing you two love birds." Zayn said in a quiet tone. Niall smacked him over the head. "OW!" Zayn said, sounding irritated.

I let out a chuckle as we finally went into Simon's house.

It may have been big on the outside, but on the inside it was huge!

"Oh..." Makayla says.

"My..." Natalie said.

"God!" Anna says.

The boys laugh like we never been in a mansion before. Well... we haven't been a mansion before!

Like on cue, We smacked the boys on the head. "OW!" They said together. I roll my eyes.

Boys sometimes.

"Ok, there is only two rooms so us guys are going to stay in the King sized room, and you girls are going to stay in the queen sized bedroom." Liam said sounding like a butler.

Anyway I feel like Makayla and Harry are kind of making connection. No pun intended.

They both love to text! And when I say love to text I mean love to text. The whole ride here, they were on there phones either texting or on social media.

Anyways, we started unpacking and then, we heard someone open the door. Simultaneously, our heads quickly turned to the door.

I Hope you are HAPPY Manu! Telling me to update 24/7! LOL! Anyways hope you guys are enjoying the book! ~~~Shaniyah~~~