Chapter 6: Going to the UK

"Did you just say what I think you just said!?" Joy says, shocked.

"Um... yea." Zayn replies, hand in the back of his head.

I cannot believe we unpacked today and they are now telling us that we have to pack for the U.K. tomorrow! They're dead!

"Look we're sorry for not telling you before hand but we wanted it to be a surprise! So... SURPRISE!" Louis says holding up jazz hands.

The girls and I giggle.

Louis and his silly antics- and I've only known him for a day. Well, I've just met him. I've known him for two years now.

A/N: This story is taking place in 2012, just so you guys won't get confused :p

" Ok, if we are going to the UK tomorrow we are going to have to start packing- again." I say looking at Zayn like I'm about to throw a bomb.

He backed away unsure of what I was going to do to him.

I put my hand up then... I put it down.

I couldn't hit Zayn... Now anyways.

But you should have seen the look on his face, he looked like "The Scream"! Ha! You know, the guy from the painting?

Anyway, Joy would have killed me! Zayn's her favorite anyway. It's weird, I don't have a favorite, but I do have a soft spot for Liam. He's too adorable to not love!

So we went upstairs to go and re-pack our stuff.

"Oh my god if you hit him Lindsey I would've... would've..." Joy said angrily.

"Would've what? Hit me with a pillow?" I say laughing.

Joy wouldn't kill a fly... an ant for that matter.She is the most harmless girl I know.

But while I was in my thoughts, she hit me- with a pillow .

Oh she was going to get it now.

I got a pillow and swung it at her but she ducked, and I accidently hit Natalie.

"Oh, you wanna go there?" Natalie exclaims. "BRING IT ON!"

She grabs a pillow and tries to swing it at me. But she fails miserably and hits Makayla.

"Who did that!?!" Makayla said. She was on her phone ( Like always) tweeting and texting.

"Oopsies..." Natalie says all innocent like. Then Makayla got up and hit her with a pillow.

Then- we had a pillow fight. Anna finally came in to see what was going on.

"What the.." She didn't have a chance to finish her sentence when a pillow hit her in the face. We all started cracking up- except Anna of course.

" I AM GOING TO GET YOU MAKAYLA KING!" Anna yells, getting a pillow and hitting her with it.

It was kind of fun because we were in a tank-top and shorts so it really felt like a sleepover.

Then we heard someone come in while we were still fighting. But we ignored them.

"Best. Timing. Ever!" I hear the British boy say.

Ok, this is getting weird.

But we still just ignored the person which is of course one out of four boys because Niall's not British.

I heard a beep, meaning someone got out their phone and pressed a button taking a picture.

Then finally, I turned around and that's when I saw the boys recording us.

The girls stopped to to see what I was looking at.

"No. You. Didn't." I glare at the five boys.

Then, like we read each others minds- we swung our pillows at them aiming right at their face.

They fell to the floor.

"Think about that next time you want to sneak a peek at us." I say feistly.

We walk over the boys.

"Hot!" I hear Harry say. I stop in my tracks go up to him and kick him in the balls.

"And remember that the next time you make a smart remark Styles." I say walking away.

Boys sometimes.

I FINALLY made a new chapter. YAY ME! anywho, I might do another chapter.. or two. Whatever I feel like doing. So how did you like that chapter. Leave it in the comments below. AND if U want to be in the book, just tell me in the comments! Tell me the name of your character, age, talent (if any), and life story. KK! MIGHT make one in the next half hour because my fingers hurt. BUT.. and a SUPER SIZED BUTT ( Manu and Brooke you know where I got THAT from) I MIGHT not do another chapter today so... yea. BYE MY READERS!

XOXO ~~~Shaniyah~~~XOXO