Chapter 13: Hotel Fiascos

We finally got to the hotel after a lot of walking.

I think we may have been walking 2 miles!

"Ok we are here, so can we put you down now?" Niall says out of breath.

"See Niall, that is why you should stay off the Nando's!" I chuckle getting down.

"NEVER!"

"Ok so we are going to go in because my feet are killing me!" Joy says.

" YOU'RE FEET ARE KILLING YOU!?!?!?!" Zayn says shocked.

She laughs and they walk in, leaving me and Niall outside.

"So,I've been thinking... about... the date..." Niall says slowly.

"What about that date?" I say sounding a little worried.

What if he was starting to reconsider on the whole date? Of course he wouldn't go out with me, he would want to go out with some celebrity.

"No not that way." He says quickly reading my face expression.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. "Ok, so what is it about then?" I ask now curious.

"Well I was thinking that our date should be here about... next week on Friday?"

"O-O-Of course!" I stutter.

We just planned the date.

So now I was officially going on a date with Niall Horan.

"Perfect. So you not wanna go in and go on a walk with me?" He asks sounding releived.

"Sure!"

So we walk down the beautiful streets of London.

~Anna's Pov~

"What took you guys so long?" I say while Zayn and Joy came in.

"Long story short- piggy back rides and 2 miles of walking." Zayn says sitting down on the couch.

I laugh just snuggling into Liam's chest more. He was comfy- very comfy. As I close my eyes a lot of things go through my head. 1. Liam 2. Sleep 3. Liam 4. Liam 5. Stop thinking of Liam 6. Wait...

"Where's Lindsey and Niall?" I say forcing my eyes open. Everyone's eyes go to Zayn and Joy.

"They were talking outside when we left them." Zayn says

"Oh, ok." I say my eyes slowly closing again.

"Who want's to play truth or dare?" Natalie says.

"ME!" Louis says.

Then the rest of them raise their hands.

I shakily raise my hand.

I really don't like Truth or Dare not ever since I saw the thing.

But you guys don't want to know about that now do ya?

Anyway we sat in a circle and of course, I sat next to Liam. "They are taking forever to come back in, maybe we should go check on them?" Liam says.

"Yea you know I'll do it." I say. "Start the game without me. I quickly put my shoes on and when I am almost out the door Harry says, "Oh wait Niall just texted me he said they were on a walk and would be back around 11."

Darnnit.

Why does Niall have to be responsible now!?

"Oh o-okay." I say and I sit back down.

I cuddle up to Liam again and Louis starts the game.

He stares at me directly. Oh No.

" Anna truth or dare?" Louis says.

"Umm.... dare."

"Anna, I dare you to kiss the person for 10 seconds on your right." Louis says mischievously.

I look to my right and see Liam. Oh no I wasn't ready for this not now not today.

"Louis give her a break." Liam says seeing the shock on my face.

"It's a dare and she has to do it if she chicken out she has to wear only panties and a bra for the rest of the night." Louis says with a smirk.

You know what, choice number one is sounding better and better.

"Ok, ok." I say with a sigh. We lean in his eyes closed.

When I close my eyes all I keep replaying over and over again is the thing.

I can't do it.

I open my eyes and grab the nearest thing to me- a pillow.

Perfect.

I put the pillow up to my face and he kisses it he opens his eyes and looks at me.

"I-I-I'm sorry. Liam, I can't go out on a date with you." I say and run out of the room.

I lock the door to the room where me and the girls were staying in.

I fall on the bed.

What just happened?

CLIFF HANGER!!! Yes, I know you want to know what the thing is and I know all your dirty little minds are thinking of something and it is not that you dirty people! ;) Ok so I am going to go to bed and guess what? MANU IS BACK! Well, at least that is what she kiked me. Anyway I am going to start calling you loves because it sounds all British and stuff :p. Ok so yea, bye!

~Shaniyah~