Chapter 30: Accidents Happen

(A/N You may or may not be shocked, scared, or crying after you read this chapter. Or if you're not an emotional person, none of the above. Enjoy! :) )

~Harry's POV ~

Silence.

That was all there was.

Silence.

The boys and the girls, including me, just had blank expressions on our faces. What just happened was pretty intense.

I kept looking at everything except everyone's faces. I couldn't. It was like if I took one glance at them, I'd turn into stone.

I looked at the flower wallpaper on the wall, the cream colored carpet, the salmon couch, and even the popcorn butter colored lamp.

Just anything except the people that were probably staring at me at the moment. Then, a familiar Doncaster accent started talking.

"Harry, go look for Makayla. We'll take care of Lindsey. Go get your girl back." I finally looked at the older boy, and smiled.

I grab my shades and coat, even though it's 82°F out. I don't have time for fans bombarding me right now, even though I love them dearly.

I open the door and give one last look at the boys and girls. They all give me a smile and thumbs-up. Well, except for Louis. He gave me the Westside sign. I returned the action, then left out, searching for my love.

~Louis' POV~ (Your Welcome)

We all watch as Harry walks out the room then closes the door. I look at the boys and then the girls.

"Well what are we waiting for?" I ask. They all stared at me with blank spaces. Really? Aren't we all over that whole little argument?

"Come on! Let's go check on Lindsey! Niall get your arse up and go check on your bird!" I exclaim. (A/N 'bird' means girlfriend in English I'm pretty sure.)

Niall jolts up after I mention Lindsey. "You're right, Lou. Maybe I should go in and talk to her first?" Niall says, but it sounds like a question to me. The girls and boys, finally getting out of that little daze, nodded. Niall started walking towards Lindsey's room. I mean, the room the girls share.

Natalie crawls over to me- yes, crawls- to me and puts her head on my lap as if she was a dog or cat ready to be scratched and played with.

"Yes, dog?" I say, petting her curly strawberry hair. She looks at me with disgust. Did I say something?

"Oh shut up, peasant." She replies back. I look down at her shocked, stopping mid pet.

"That's my line! You can't just steal my line!" She laughs as I chuckle with her. Whenever she laughs her eyes squint so all you see is her eye lids. One of the things I lo-... like about her. Not sure I'm in love with her just yet...

"That can be a song!" She says excitedly. I look at her confused. I go, "Huh?" and she looks at me like I'm stupid.

"You know like, EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY LIIINE!" She yells. We all laugh.

"Worst lyrics ever," I say chuckling. "But maybe it could be a song one day. But with different lyrics." She pouts.

"I thought my lyrics were awesome, thank you very much." She sits up and crosses her arms. I laugh, putting my arm around her shoulder pulling her close to me.

"Mmm, I wonder how Niall's doing..." She mumbles. All of her weight was on my shoulder now because I'm pretty sure she just fell asleep. I nod, putting my head on hers.

"Yea, I wonder too." I mumble back, falling asleep too.

~Niall's POV ~

Ok, you can do this Niall. Just knock on the door. It's no big deal, she's your girlfriend for cryin' out loud! But she's not just my girlfriend, she's my best girl friend, ya know? She tells me secrets, I tell her secrets. That's not because we're dating, it's because we trust eachother.