Chapter 16: Waking Up Cold And Wet

Just saying if you guys didn't know. today the NEW 1D music video for Midnight Memories came out today!!!! :) I watched it like 1 MILLION TIMES! (Not really like only two times, but still!) So I put up the next chapter just for this special occasion.

Also remember all crazy Directioners that want to do something for 1D all frickin' day, we are trying to break Miley Cyrus's VEVO record. I don't know how much she has but they say it's a lot! Oh yeah, and you only have 24 hours to beat it. :o HOPE WE CAN DO IT! I will be trying to break the record too so, yea :p READ ON!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************************

~Natalie's POV~

'I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun.

I wanna stay up all night and find the girl and tell her she's the one.

Hold on to the fee-' I force my hand up

to hit the alarm.

Ugh. I hate having to wake up early.

Sleeping in is kind of like my thing.

Then I realized what time it is. Oh Crap!

"Guys, wake up we have an interview today!" I say forcing myself out of my bed and going to pick out what I was going to wear today.

Gosh, I need to go shopping.

When I looked back the girls were still sleeping!

"Ugh fine you made me do this." I say shaking my head in disappointment.

When someone dosen't wake up before me I get a little crazy.

So I go to the bathroom and find a bucket.

Perfect.

When I was about to fill the bucket up with cold water, I hear someone getting up.

Dang it, I thought to myself. " What are you doing up so early, love?" I hear a familiar British accent say.

Louis.

"Oh thank goodness I thought you were one of the girls." I reply not really answering his question.

" I am trying to wake up the girls with a nice, cold surprise to refresh them for our interview. Want to join in on the fun?" I say with a smirk on my face.

" Why that is so evil, devilish, inappropriate..." Louis starts to say.

Maybe I shouldn't have told him.

I look down at the tile floor. He then continues, "... I'm in!"

I look up from the floor and see a huge grin on his face.

I hug him tightly then peck him on the lips lightly. "Ok, let me just fill this up and we can get going." I say and he nods knowingly.

While we wait I look around the bathroom of our hotel room.

It was painted a nice sky blue with a beautiful white sink with gold handles.

Also the toilet was white with a gold handle just like the sink.

The bathtub was the same design.

Our towels were hanging up on a rack and there was a closet which I guess our shampoos and washcloths are in.

There was also a beautiful mirror above the sink and that is when I noticed how messy I look.

Ew, I really need to do my hair after this.