Chapter 8: That Night

~Lindsey's POV~

When I came outside of Niall's room, the girls started asking me what he said.

So I told them and while I was telling them, I noticed that Joy had her biggest smile ever!

I need to ask her what happened.

We went to our rooms, and since me and Joy share a bunk, I would be able to ask her.

"Hey why are you grinning so much?" I asked softly, so the other girls wouldn't hear.

"Well... Zayn asked me out when we were packing!" Joy said shyly.

"Oh my gosh that is great! How did he ask you out?"I asked her excitedly.

"Well I went downstairs because he texted me that he wanted to tell me something. And then I looked downstairs but there was nobody there, so I went to the bathroom to check myself in the mirror and then he was behind the door and he started tickling me from behind. And then he stopped, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen" She stopped to take a breath.

"He checked if anybody else was there. Then he said ~Would you like to go on a date with me?~ and I just stood there in shock. But then said ~Yes, I would love to!~ and so then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to his room."

"Ahh! I am so happy for you!" I said hugging her. After our hugging fest, she went to her drawer to get her night clothes as I went into our bathroom to change.

We said our goodnights and went to sleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hey guys so I decided to do another chapter today :) I am going to a football game right now because I am in band, so I have to go. And I am going to see Manu there, so it's going to be like we see each other and we are not in school kind of thing. So I am excited :D

I think I am probably going to make a new chapter tomorrow or saturday. Well bye! :)

-Shaniyah