Chapter 19: Harry Why Would You Do That!?!?!

~Niall's POV~

Woah. That did not just happen.

"Uh, yes- yes it did Niall." Liam says still staring at the girl that is now on the ground.

I said that out loud? I am turning into Lindsey.

Someone coughs so we turn around and see that it's Harry.

"Sorry about that we didn't know they were going to react like tha-" Liam started to say.

"I- it w-was h-horrible!" She says stuttering and crying at the same time.

I really feel sorry for that girl but hey- she like really should have saw that coming.

"She hit me! And the other one called me a-a b*tch! Harry can you come and comfort me?" Ashely, I think her name was, said.

"Umm..." Harry started to say but he didn't continue his thought because the girl came up to him and got on his lap- again- anyway.

"Harry you are so cuddly like a teddy bear. It's like I could sleep with you." She says with a wink.

Harry looks really uncomfortable. And this is kind of big for Harry because whenever he is in a relationship it's not that serious so he would actually be amused right now. But- he isn't? Maybe he has some good feelings for Makayla.

Then the next thing that happened just made me want to punch her. But she's a girl and I'm a boy and I think that is against the law.

~Makayla's POV~

"Oh wait stop the car!" I say before we turn out of the driveway.

The car comes to a screech and I have to hold the little handle bar thingy at the top of the car so I wouldn't hurt myself (A/N sorry didn't know what THAT was called either :p).

"What is it?" The limo driver which name I didn't know yet asked.

"I forgot my purse." I say sheepishly.

Him and Lindsey both sigh and he pulls back around into the parking spot.

"Ok kid but make it quick." He says sounding a little annoyed.

"I'll come with." Lindsey said and we hopped out the car and went back into the building.

"Ok, so when we get in there we grab the purse and go. No eye contact and no communication, got it?" Lindsey plans out the whole thing.

" Come on we got to give a little eye contact." I reason with her.

"Ugh, fine. But only a little."

Luckily. Gaberiel wasn't around so we didn't have to deal with him. We finally got to the door.

"You ready?" Lindsey asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" I reply my voice sounding shaky.

When we enter the room I couldn't believe my eyes.

"H-Harry?" I say starting to tear up.

"Makayla it's not what it looks like!"

"You douche bag!" I scream and run out of the room.

Why does my life have to be so f*cked up right now?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry, short chapter! OMG CLIFF HANGER! You guys probably know what happened but if you don't it's a surprise! If you do leave in the comments what you think Harry/ Makayla/ Lindsey/ and the others are going to do. Can't wait until next Monday!

I will see you guys soon (not really I don't stalk you that would be creepy. Or do I????)! Watching The Voice and it is actually REALLY good right now! So I am going to go! Bye loves!

xxxShaniyahxx