//our//

unedited bc feeling sick and lazy

two weeks later.

everything was moved into Michael and Luke's house, it's weird for both of them to say that but, it's exciting. Michael thought he'd stay with ashton forever, never recovering, slowly shutting down. but now he's with Luke, and he knows that will never happen.

Michael knew sooner or later he'd have to let ashton go, ashton will want a family too, and little Irwin's running around the house. that's what Michael wants with Luke, a family, just a normal life.

Ashton doesn't wanna let go of Michael, but he is. it's Luke, Luke will take care of Michael just like he did, but it scares him. Ashton is like no other to Michael, he's not a boyfriend, or just a friend, he's more like a brother. he'll never hurt Michael, cheat on him, not like he can but, he knows what Luke could be capable off. Ashton is over-protective of Michael, he'll always be around.

Michael and Luke wouldn't let anyone see the house till its done, well now that it's all done, all four boys are driving the short distance to the home. Calum was excited, ashton was, well, his emotions were hidden. he's a little jealous, he doesn't want Michael to move out. he's gonna be all lonely, he's gonna miss Michael's cuddles, laughs, wines. everything. he feels like he's losing Michael again, and it hurts him.

Ashton and Calum widen their eyes as they approach the hill with a nice, white two story house on top of it. the view of the town was magnificent, but not like at night.

"do you guys like it so far?" Michael questions the boys, but keeping his eyes on ashton.

Calum nods with a bright smile, Ashton nodding, still just surprise written all over his face. they hop out the car, heading to the door, Luke unlocking it. he grabs the golden handle and opens it, letting ashton and Calum step in first.

Calum gasps and smiled, "wow, you guys are so classy."

Luke and Michael chuckle, "thanks cal."

Ashton trails around the house, looking at all the pictures on the wall, his heart warming. he counted five pictures of him and Michael, three of Luke and Michael, and a couple of Luke and Calum. the wall had a nice black sticker that labeled family, it was a beautiful set up.

"you like the wall ashton?" Michael smiled.

Ashton nodded, Michael seeing ashton smile for the first time, even tearing up a little. Michael cocked his head to the side, a puzzled look.

"are you crying?"

Ashton shrugged, "I just, you're finally okay."

"I've always been okay with you."

Ashton looked down at Michael and smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"I know you're just down the street but, it's not gonna be the same, y'know? I'm gonna miss living with my Mikey, I'm gonna miss picking on you, and cooking you pancakes even though they always turn out awful. it's like seeing my son grow up and going off to college."

Michael laughed lightly, "trust me, I'm gonna miss you too ashton. but ill visit everyday, or you can come visit. we'll never fade away. now, cmon, let's go see the rest of the house."

touring the rest of the house, Ashton became more aware that Luke cares a lot more about Michael than he thinks. Luke goes on about blades and such around the house, how he'll lock them away when he needs to, just in case. he says how he'll never let Michael stay home alone unless it's safe. Ashton feels a lot better about this now, and it really is a nice house.