//tonight, you're not gonna want to live anymore//

that made me laugh I love those comments, sorry it's under review..I didn't report them.

unedited

-

luke slowly rolled his eyes open, trying to move around, but he felt something scratchy around his wrists. luke looked down at his wrists and saw ropes tied around them, including his ankles as he noticed he was tied tight to a chair.

luke groaned due to the pain in his head, and he suddenly remembered everything going black as he tried to open the house door. he was excited, thinking Michael would be here, but he has absolutely no idea what's going on.

it looked like a house as luke looked around, he figured he was in the abandoned that James was--

James, luke thought, the blonde curly headed boy coming to mind.

"you're awake," luke heard a voice say, and he instantly knew it was James.

"where's Michael?" luke said lowly, his head still pounding.

luke looked up and saw James shrug, a creepy grin on his face, "look luke, do you want some water?"

luke shook his head, "James I--"

"Aden," the boy corrected.

Luke's breath hitched as he looked up at the boy, anger instantly boiling through his whole body. this was the boy who hurt Michael in so many ways, the boy who made Michael mute, the boy who took Michael away from ashton, luke despised Aden, he hated him with so little information he knew.

"you're Aden?" luke gritted through his teeth.

Aden smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "that's me."

"tell me where Michael is, now!" luke yelled, not caring if his head was killing him, Aden hit him pretty hard.

"why would I do that? I need you here till I'm finished with him," Aden spat at luke, kicking his leg while walking pass him.

luke winced and three his head back, his eyes watery at the though of Michael in any pain.

"I was just gonna break Michael, but I thought it'd be fun if I hurt you too, y'know? I have a lot of ways I'm going to hurt Michael, so first, he's gonna watch me, hurt you. excited?" Aden laughed, watching as luke shook his head, "well, I am. be right back."

seconds later, luke watched as Aden pulled Michael into the room, rope at his ankles and wrists. Aden threw Michael on his knees, fear all in Michael's eyes. luke closed his eyes and sighed, he couldn't believe this was happening. well, he didn't expect this to happen so soon. he was hoping him and ashton could stop Aden before this happened.

"Michael," luke breathed out, "I-I searched for hours I'm s-so sorry. I wasn't fast enough."

Michael whimpered at the sound of Luke's voice. how broken and weak it sounded.

"I love you," luke said loudly to Michael, but Aden put tape over Michael's mouth before he could say anything.

"like he was gonna say it back anyways," Aden shrugged as he taped Luke's mouth, "now this is how it's gonna go. Michael, you're gonna keep your eyes open, on luke. luke? get ready."

luke breathed in his nose and clenched his eyes shut, he thought about Michael and all the great times they had together. he loves Michael, but he doesn't know how this is gonna end.

Aden raised his fist, when he thought about something, someone was missing.

"where's ashton?" Aden questioned, "oh, that's right, he's trying to stop me." he laughed.