//no one's okay//

"so then I was like, bruh, I ain't even gay so back the fuck up," Calum complained to Luke and Michael who were patiently waiting in the backseat for this convocation to be over.

Michael rolled his eyes and looked down at Luke's hand, Michael wanted to grab it so desperately but he wasn't sure if Luke wanted to hold his hand or not so he just nervously fiddled with his thumbs. listening to Calum carry on with his story.

"and then he was like, but I'm attractive. bitch? even if he was, I've only found one guy attractive in my whole life, and that doesn't even matter cause this guy right here ain't gay," Calum scoffed, "but no offense to you guys. . ."

Luke watched how Michael just fiddled with his thumbs, one of a few things he does when he's nervous, and he won't stop until someone stops him. Luke slowly laced his finders with Michaels hand, watching as Michael's face lit up, cheeks a rosy red color. Luke smiled and looked away shyly, everything felt so right with Michael, each kiss felt like the first each time. holding Michael's hand still made his nervous.

"I guess I'm just so hot, guys and girls are attracted to this," Calum smirked doing a body roll while driving.

"God," Luke breathed out, making Michael laugh lightly, he's so grateful to have Calum and Luke cheer him up.

finally, Michael thought to himself as they parked at the hospital.

"Michael?" Luke questioned.

Michael turned to Luke with wide eyes and a small smile on his face.

"talk to him, be strong for him okay?"

Michael nodded and followed behind Luke and Calum into the hospital, Calum sent small smiles to Michael as they reached the front desk reassuring him everything was gonna be okay. but how did he know? Michael desperately didn't want his dream to come true. . . even if they wouldn't, they're just dreams, but Michael had always been worried about his dreams.

"hi Michael," the nurse smiled, the same nurse they saw last time, the same nurse that was in Michael's dream, "one at a time y'all may visit him."

Michael smiled and hugged Luke right before he left, Luke kissing Michael's forehead softly, "I love you."

"I love you."

it seemed endless, the hallway Michael was walking down, narrow and plain white with people running around the place. he never thought he'd end up back in a hospital, not for a visit or anything. he hated hospitals, he understands they help people, but if you're sick and sad, you don't wanna be in a place like this. it's depressing and cold. at least that's what Michael feels.

Michael saw Ashton's door open, he could already hear his heart monitor beating slowly, his life support helped his breath, but the breaths were slow and hard like he was struggling. Michael hopes he's fighting, he knows he is, ashton would never leave Michael.

Michael sat in the seat next to ashton and immediately grabbed his hand, a soft grip on his cold pale hands. he didn't like the feeling of the tube that layered over Ashton's hand, but it was keeping his alive.

"hey ash, guess what? I pulled out that old dusty box of tapes you made. the videos from your camera. I've yet to find that old thing, I'd really like to, I'm sure there's many more of videos. watching all those videos made me feel like you were home, like we were together but we really weren't. it was nice to hear your voice, your laugh, to see your smile, but it's not the same. I saw the one you made for me, it felt like you were really talking to me and your words hurt me, I hurt you so badly. you could never hurt me ash, even if you tried. I'm so sorry, you know why I left, but I never told you what happened when I left," Michael told ashton, his voice soft and low, smooth.