//what he doesn't know won't hurt him//

((cute muke pic above bc why not??))

Michael walked out of the music room behind Luke and Calum with a worried expression on his face, he didn't wanna leave Luke's side, Luke practically saved him, and now he's scared to walk the halls alone.

"Luke I...I don't know where my next class is." Michael lied to Luke, he knew exactly where his next class was.

"no problem," Luke smiled at Michael, "I can walk you there, math right?"

Michael nodded at Luke with glossy eyes, thankful he was walking him, he just felt guilty lying. Michael's usually not a person to lie, but if it meant more time with Luke or no beatings in the hallways, he was okay with it.

"I'll see you later cal," Luke turned back to Michael, "my class is right beside yours actually, ironic, right?" Luke chuckled, making Michael smile.

"that's cool, now I have someone to walk with," Michael told Luke, "you can be like my guardian?"

Luke chuckled again, "okay mike, we've gotta deal, after all...if Dillon touches you again tell me, and I'll kill him."

Michael nodded slightly, trying to hide his smile, but suddenly his emotions are hard to control around Luke. especially when he called him mike.

Luke's thoughts were clouded with Michael's small smiles, he thought his bright red lips were beautiful, but he can't seem to understand why he's thinking like this suddenly about a boy he just met. Michael was sweet, and was so fragile, Luke would hate to see Michael more sad than he already looks.

"your class is right there," Luke told Michael pointing to the door next to his class, "good luck, I hear her screaming a lot next door."

Michael widened his eyes at Luke, making Luke smirk a little, "I'm just kidding, bye!" Luke waved at Michael, trying to get that image of Michael out of his head, but he can't.

-

"how was school?" Ashton asked Michael with curiosity.

Michael tensed, how was his day? absolute shit when Luke or Calum wasn't by his side, he was the schools laughing stock. a boy who was now covered with more bruises, like before. he thought it was over.

"how was college?" Michael asked Ashton, trying to change the subject.

Ashton frowned, knowing Michael didn't wanna talk about anything when he tried to change the subject. so, he let Michael win and told him about his boring day as a college junior.

"did you at least make any friends?" Ashton asked Michael after he finished talking about college.

Michael nodded, "two. Luke and Calum."

"Calum? what kind of name is that?"

Michael furrowed his eyebrows at ashton and pursed his lips, Ashton couldn't help but laugh slightly at his face, Ashton loved the boy so much. he's almost like his little brother.

"okay, sorry! what are they like? tell me about them." Ashton told Michael, taking a bite of an apple.

"well," Michael began, "Calum is really nice, actually both of them are. Luke is covered in tattoos, and has a black lip ring and gages. he uh save-- we all met at lunch...I just sat by them, y'know, cause you told me to try and make new friends. they're both funny, and very talented, they both sing and play guitar, Luke says he even can play piano." he lied, he didn't need Ashton worrying about him more than he already does.

Ashton smiled, "that's great bud, but this Luke boy, he's like a punk? a bad boy?"

Michael shrugged lazily, "I don't know ash, I just met him today, but I don't think so...he's nice and caring."

Ashton nodded patting Michael's back making him wince in pain, "woah you okay Michael?"

Michael panicked, "y-yeah just old bruises that still hurt.."

"I'm sorry, I'll see you in the morning yeah? I'm tired, it's been such a long boring day. those scars and bruises will go away someday I promise."

Michael nodded, "okay love you."

"love you too."

-

updaaaaate yay ¿ (:
this is going okay so far?
I have no clue.
bye guys xx