//be mine//

Michael wakes up in Ashton's arms, a frown on his face, and a major headache. he looks over to Ashton's clock and reads 10:30.

"shit Ashton, we're gonna--"

"shut up mike," Ashton chuckled and squeezed Michael tighter.

Michael moaned, "ew I hate you, I have a major headache."

Ashton sighs and sits up, wresting his hand on his side while looking down at Michael, "I wonder why?"

Michael gave Ashton one of those innocent looks, but he could also see the sadness in his eyes come back even worse.

"I'll get you some medicine, liquid medicine," Ashton told Michael.

"oh my gosh, I can take pills."

"shouldn't have stuck out," Ashton shrugged, picking up Michael and carrying him like a baby.

"why are you carrying me?"

"cause," Ashton smiled, "I'm just being nice, taking care of you."

Michael didn't mind at all as he laid his head against Ashton's chest and let him lay him down on the couch, watching as he covered him up with a soft blue blanket.

"how did you find out?"

"I got a call right after you arrived to the party, his name was Dillon and I told him to look after you," Ashton told Michael.

last night was a blur to Michael, he doesn't even remember the whole luke thing, but it surely will come back slowly. he only remembers his first couple shots.

"I wanted you to have fun, even though it was a school night," Ashton told Michael handing him a little cup of liquid, "I wasn't gonna crash the party and embarrass you in front of everyone."

Michael quickly shot the medicine down his throat, swallowing and scrunching his nose due to the sour taste. he grabbed his water bottle and chugged it down.

"do you remember anything from last night?"

Michael shook his head, "not really, why?"

"well you came home I guess, and I didn't know it at first but I heard you crying so I came and brought you into my bed," Ashton replied.

"how did you know I was crying?"

"I heard you."

"how? I'm all the way down the hall," Michael said curiously.

"okay okay, so I've never told you this but I have baby monitors just in case, y'know," Ashton said shrugging.

Michael shook his head, "you really do treat me like a baby."

Ashton chuckled, "no I don't, I just care about you, but if you want me to treat you like a baby I will."

Michael furrowed his eyebrows and watched as ashton came closer to him and started tickling his belly, "awe look at little Mikey, he's so cute and adorable I just wanna eat his little cheeks up," Ashton said in that annoying voice.

"quit ash," Michael laughed, "I hate being tickled."

"oh does the baby hate being tickled? too bad."

"quit talking like that," Michael told ashton, grabbing his hands, "I don't feel so good."

Ashton nodded and sat on the other couch, putting on some reality tv show that Michael payed no attention to. he payed attention to the rain outside and how calming it was, he just hoped it wouldn't thunder.