//just in luck//

((sorry if any mistakes...I'm too lazy to look over this))

luke sat on that hill for a moment before it started raining, he quickly stood up and began to walk around, not caring if he was getting soaked. he wanted to find Michael, he needed to find Michael. he needed to tell Michael he loved him, he needed to make it clear to Michael that he's gonna keep him safe. luke has hope that him and Ashton can end Aden, something luke is still confused about.

luke couldn't tell if he was crying, or if it was just the rain, he just felt hurt. luke will do anything to stay with Michael, even if he has to deal with his dad, Aden, and Dillon.

luke began panicking as he paced around the whole damn city, he didn't see the cream colored hair boy anywhere. he'd been searching for hours when he saw a car pull up next to him.

"hey, why you walking all alone in the rain?" the boy laughed, his blonde curly hair bouncing as his body shook.

luke shrugged, "looking for someone."

"well, you're just in luck! I'm willing to help you so you don't have to search through the rain."

luke looked into the boys soft brown eyes and smiled, "thanks man, that's very nice of you."

"no problem mate, hop in."

luke awkwardly sat in the front seat of the boys car, soaked and cold, good thing the boy had the heater running.

"what's your name?"

"luke, yours?"

"James, nice to meet you luke," James smiled, "who you looking for?"

"my boyfriend Michael, well, ex I guess. he ran away leaving me crying and shit," luke chuckled, "I just wanna talk."

"oh, I'm sorry, where haven't you checked?"

luke frowned, "it feels like I've searched everywhere man.."

James nodded and patted Luke's shoulder, "don't worry, we'll find him. I know where an abandoned house is. it's still standing, but barely. it's gonna take a while to get there though, it's down a long dirt road. he might be there, I go there when I wanna be alone."

luke nodded, "wouldn't hurt to look."

-

James was right, it took thirty minutes to get to the abandoned house on the dirt road, but it was a fun little road trip. luke and James jammed out to music the whole way there, and luke even thinks he found a new friend.

"okay so, it's pretty hard to open the door. I kinda hurt my wrist earlier, as you can see," James chuckled, showing luke his red wrist, "do you mind opening it?"

"not at all, I just wanna find Mikey."

Luke walked up to the house and laughed, "it is barely standing."

"yep," luke heard James say from behind him.

luke tried to open the door, and successfully did after a couple of times. it wasn't as hard as he thought it would be.

"I hope he's--"

luke was cut of when he felt something hard hit his head, and suddenly everything went black.

-

cliff hanger?

but wowow that was so short but Evan peters as James?

I pictured Evan peters in this so idk ok so if u don't like him then sorry?