𝐍𝐨, 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮

━━

━━

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

Three teens (one inhabited by a thousand year old curse), one weird teacher, and another curse (that haunted the aforementioned thousand year old curse) all sat around a picnic table. They were talking about how to eat the thousand year old curse's fingers (twenty in total (yes he has four hands), and then execute the curse and teen that he haunted. (A/N: this was very confusing to write, read at own risk)

What a nice day in the world of jujutsu.

"We'll split up into two groups," said Gojo. "Itadori, since Y/N won't be separated from Sukuna, you'll be going with her. Megumi and Nobara, you two will be with me." Grinning, his eyes hidden under his blindfold, he said, "Let's make this a contest. We'll meet back here in one week- whoever has the most fingers wins!"

Everyone sweatdropped at his nonchalant attitude.

Y/N grabbed Itadori's arm (the poor potato seemed to malfunction for a moment). "I guess I'm with you," she said calmly. Then, she turned to his cheek, her voice turning menacing. "Just so you know, Sukuna, I'm still haunting you." Sukuna did not deign to reply.

"Okay, we'll be on our way now," said Y/N, walking toward Gojo's group. Plopping her hands on Megumi and Nobara's heads, the corners of her mouth lifted. "Don't die. You too, Gojo." With those encouraging words, she strode off with Itadori, and towards their next adventure.

___________________________________________________

"And here is where she lies, vengeance in her mind, waiting for the chance.. TO GOBBLE UP UNSUSPECTING MORTALS!" finished Y/N.

It was dark, and Y/N had decided that they would stay at a camping site for now.

A bit terrified, Itadori moved closer to the campfire.

Suddenly, Y/N stood up, a slightly fearful expression on her face. "I think I hear something over there," she whispered. "Wait here, I'll check it out." With that, she walked into the forest.

"Y/N! Don't leave me here alone with a crazy curse lady!!" gasped the pink-haired teen.

He heard a sharp cry from the direction Y/N had gone in, branches cracking. Then, nothing. He felt the cold fingers of fear grab his shoulders. 

But no- they were real fingers!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Heh, got you," quipped Y/N, sliding onto the log beside Itadori. Or, rather..

"Oh, Sukuna, finally stopped being an anti-social hermit inside your domain?"

In the terror of the moment, Itadori had lost control of the curse.

Standing up and flexing his fingers, his fingernails sharp as knives, Sukuna grinned slowly. "I haven't massacred a village in too long. That fool Gojo made a mistake leaving me alone."

A tap on his shoulder, and Y/N pushed him back down onto his log. "You're not alone, Sukuna. I'm still here, in case you forgot. And it's time to sleep. No massacring villages tonight, please."

Sukuna scowled with the unfairness of it all. How come Y/N could touch him, but he couldn't touch her? "Go away, woman."

"No can do," shrugged Y/N. "You're stuck with me forever. Now, go," she commanded, pointing towards the tent she had set up.

Sukuna walked towards the tent, leering darkly. Oh, he would repay her for so insulting Sukuna Ryomen. Everyone had a weakness, and he just needed to find Y/N's. She would pay.

"And stop looking like you're going to kill me in my sleep or something!" shouted Y/N after his retreating back.

Date: 2021/05/11