𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜

━━

━━

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐘/𝐍.

What did you expect? Of course, her and her compatriots were waiting inside the Tokyo Jujutsu School to scare Gojo's group when they came back. Each one had been assigned a target- Sukuna, Nobara. Itadori, Megumi. As the other group didn't know that Sukuna and Itadori could be separated, Y/N would have an advantage!

The curse had given herself Gojo. 

It would be a difficult task to complete, but she could always try. Those slogans she had seen, saying "Don't give up" "Nothing is impossible" "You can do it"- they would encourage her now. These were her thoughts as she nodded encouragingly to herself.

Currently, the ghosts of the people who had created said slogans were shaking their heads. They should have specified that these words were supposed to encourage homework and sports- and were absolutely not supposed to be for scaring people. Harrumphing, they all agreed that Y/N was a handful. 

Since Y/N had been experimenting with her barrier, she had learned how to make her self virtually soundless- putting barriers under her feet, she could walk on air. Coolness 101, she thought, smirking to herself. Now, to scare that white-haired pigeon.

___________________________________________________

It was Gojo. 

What did you expect? Of course, he and his group were going to sneak into the school to scare Sukuna, Itadori, and Y/N. Hopefully they were already inside. He, as the proud owner of a large ego, was determined to succeed at scaring Y/N.

This time you can do it! he assured himself.

He had tried to convince Nobara to scare Sukuna, but she had just answered with a nonchalant "Don't you have anything better to do than scaring curses and teenagers? I'm going shopping. See you later, weirdos." 

Likewise, Megumi had tried to walk away- before Gojo used his puppy eyes on him. Pulling up his blindfold, eyes widening the slightest fraction, the full mesmerizing force of those blue eyes were directed at the teen. "C'monnn Meggs!" he whined. "This'll be good practice for sorcery."

Megumi reluctantly agreed, looking thoroughly unenthused. "Fine." However, on the inside, he was overflowing with uwus. The puppy eyes had convinced him. The spiky-haired teen had a secret soft spot for puppies, given his shikigamis. But obviously, he would never tell his sensei that certain fact. The man would probably use the puppy eyes to convince Megumi to follow him back on TikTok..

Dropping his blindfold back into place, Gojo put a finger to his chin in thought. A grin grew on his face, one that showed all his teeth. 

Megumi sighed, regretting his decision already. Why did his teacher always bring him into these plans?

"Okay, okay, here's what we're going to do.." explained Gojo giddily.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter!! the *ahem* Jujutsu School scaring contest arc is starting (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

helpp i have a presentation in 20 mins and i'm not prepared fjkajdfjiejvk

Date: 2021/06/8