𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

━━

━━

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.. 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 : 🍪❤️💗💘🍔

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 10K ILY SO MUCH <333

So.. here's a chapter for reader appreciation (ofc). Here, feel free to ask any questions about the book, any questions about ze author (aka me), and comment or suggest something on how the book is going so far. You guys can also request some fun scenes or explanations for plot elements. I'll be including some common questions that I'll answer too.  And lastly, a face reveal and bonus scene!

➣ Ask questions about the book here:

Q: Posting schedule? 

A: Not sure yet, it's TBD. Since the summer is coming, I'll be free a lot more. 

➣ Ask questions about me here:

Q: Where do you live?

A: Canada, the land of the roaming polar bears and people living in igloos (as noted last chapter).

Q: Name? 

A: Shh, classified ;) but you can call me Strawberry

Q: Age?

A: Legal age to marry Sukuna (1000 yrs)

Q: Pronouns?

A: She/her

Q: Fav animes?

A: mha, aot, Code Geass and jjk at the moment

➣ Comments/suggestions about the book so far here:

➣ Scene requests/plot explanations here:

Face reveal!

➣ Face reveal!

y'all.. it's me :,) #wokeuplikethis

my hair's kinda messy in this photo :0

BONUS SCENE:

A lovely reader asked, "How does Y/N have a bank account if she's a curse and no one can see her?" Well.. voila!

Wearing a fedora and fluffy hot pink scarf, Y/N strode into the bank. Some people could see curses, so it was just a matter of finding the right bank teller! 

The first one was talking to a customer animatedly. Y/N peered around the customer and waved at the bank teller. 

You. And. Me. she signaled flirtily with her hands. There was no response from the man. She frowned, then wiggled her fingers at him, Gojo style. Still nothing. Alright, onto the next one.

This next teller was counting cash, whispering numbers under her breath. Y/N started to do the macarena in front of her, but the teller didn't react. The customer in line could see Y/N though, and was looking at her weirdly. Y/N did a fancy wave at her, and quickly moved away from there.

Deciding to settle this faster, she was a bit more.. flamboyant this time. She hopped onto the counter and decided to -

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN," she belted out loudly. "NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU.."

She felt filled with glorious purpose. (A/N: Loki anyone?) Even if it wasn't the traditional rickroll, it was still pretty great! Some heads turned to see what the commotion was all about. Some heads continued the song. Still other heads turned to see other heads turning. 

This was a good way to see which people could see her. She strolled casually (still on the counter) towards the teller who had seen her. 

In the back, security guards were looking confusedly at each other. 

"Should we escort her out?"

"Who?"

"Don't you see her?"

"Maybe I need glasses or something.."

10 minutes later, Y/N walked out of the bank with a bank account. She left behind some very bewildered guards, tellers, and customers. What a very productive day.

This ends the reader appreciation chapter- again, thank you to everyone!! ❤️ ~(◡ω◡✿)

A/N: 

You have been rickrolled ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Date: 2021/06/21