𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐲!

━━

━━

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝?"

Itadori, Megumi, Y/N, and the second-years sweatdropped as they looked at Nobara, carrying a bag and a huge suitcase. Before the arrival of the brown-haired girl, Y/N had been getting acquainted with Toge, Panda, and Maki. Though the second years had been slightly confused at the presence of a curse ("tuna mayo?") at first, her unique situation with Sukuna had been explained to them.

Panda looked back at Nobara. "Do you know that the Kyoto contestants are coming over to our school?.."

"What do you mean? We're going to Kyoto, right?" she questions, visions of beautiful Kyoto sights filling her mind. "For the exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto?"

Not realizing that he is slowly but surely dashing her dreams, Panda clarifies, "It's an exchange even with our sister school in Kyoto. Held in Tokyo."

"EH? No way!" Nobara shouts incredulously. She starts to mutter angrily to herself. 

Y/N dashes over to her to give a consoling pat on the shoulder, assuring the girl that she will go someday. This slightly cheers up Nobara, who grins. "Thanks Y/N." Then, she gives a dramatic sigh. "What a scam though!"

Meanwhile, Maki speaks, hands on her hips. "No wonder our conversations have been a bit off lately."

"Yeah."

"Salmon," pipes up Toge.

Panda explains, "It's held at the school that won in the previous year."

Turning to the bear, Nobara lectures forcefully, "Then don't go winning, you idiots!"

He defends, "We didn't participate! Only Yuuta participated to make the numbers match up!"

Maki adds, "That was prior to freeing Rika. Apparently, it was an overwhelming win. I didn't see it, though, since it was held in Tokyo."

Brandishing her rolled up magazine in a threatening manner, Nobara cries, "I won't forgive you, Okkotsu Yuuta! Not that I've ever even met you!"

Nodding darkly behind her, Y/N crosses her arms, then cracks her knuckles. It's an aura so alien to Y/N that Megumi turns away to crack a small smile, before turning back with his usual emotionless face.

Itadori stifles a laugh.

Placidly, Panda comments that this is misdirected anger.

"Salmon."

At this moment, Y/N senses something- she turns toward the stairs leading up to their location. 

Maki notices too. "Hey." she announces. "They're here."

Six people appear. In a mocking voice, a green-haired woman says, "Oh, look. It's everyone from Tokyo together." Narrowing her eyes, she focuses her gaze on Y/N, sensing her cursed energy. "And why is there a curse here? Shall I kill it?" she asks coldly, emphasizing the last word.

In complete contrast to the green-haired woman's tone, Y/N says cheerily, hands in her pockets, "And why is there a creepy girl with a rejection haircut staring at me?" However, an undertone of danger cuts through her tone.

Tension hums in the air, noticeable enough to taste. 

A woman in a white and red kimono walks up from behind the students from Kyoto, breaking the standoff.. "Let's not fight. My goodness, these children. I'm Utahime Hori, the Kyoto School Leader. " She doesn't seem surprised by Y/N being there.

Tearing away her gaze from Y/N's, the green-haired girl has a look of "I'll find out about you later" in her eyes.

"So, where's that idiot?" asks Utahime, trying to change the subject.

There's no doubt in anyone's mind of who she is talking about..

"Satoru's late," comments Panda.

"As if that idiot would ever show up on time," says Maki.

Megumi says non-comitally, "No one said 'idiot' referred to Gojo-sensei."

"Okaka," expresses Toge, Panda nodding in agreement with this statement.

A certain idiot named Gojo Satoru chooses this moment to walk up to the large group, pushing along a case. "Sorry for the wait!" he says grinning.

Utahime gives a disgusted frown. "Gojo Satoru."

In a voice with a lot more excitement, Miwa lights up. "Gojo Satoru!"

Happily, Gojo says, "I see that everyone's here. I was on a business trip overseas. So I will now hand out.. souvenirs!" With this sentence, he sparkles excitably. 

Bounding over to Utahime, he hands her a little Utahime keychain. A cursive font on the bottom reads 'Canada'. The eyebrows on the keychain are cast in overly angry slant, which causes the real Utahime's face to frown even deeper.

With a wink, Gojo says, "I had this custom made for you." 

Turning to the rest of the students from Kyoto, he hands each of them a small pink trinket in the shape of a human. "Okay, everyone fron Kyoto gets this protective charm from a particular tribe." Each accept their gift, with varying shades of confusion, disgust, and delight (the latter from Miwa).

Turning to the Tokyo students and Y/N, Gojo gets a gleeful smile. "I have different gifts for each of you."

Itadori gets a signed Jennifer Lawrence cut-out. It seems the star was in the area when Gojo went on his trip. Sukuna gets a poster with the word "blood" on it, with various edgy pictures surrounding it for decoration. A mouth appearing in Itadori's cheek, Sukuna declares that it is an abomination and shame for curses everywhere.

Megumi gets Gojo's Instagram name, in case the teenager forgot to follow Gojo back or something, hints the teacher. Nobara gets random souvenirs from his travels, which, surprisingly, delights her greatly.

Y/N gets a Real Beef McDonalds burger, as her love of anything unhealthy is known through the group. 

(A/N: choose a different food if you would like)

Usually, curses do not consume food, but Y/N is nothing if not unique~

Many other gifts are given to the others. Impatiently, Utahime tells Gojo to hurry up with the gift giving. 

Suddenly, another presence makes itself known. Principal Gakuganji, along with Principle Masamichi, arrive.

Everyone stills except for Y/N, who is still chewing delightedly on her food.

The Kyoto principal asks quietly, pointing a finger at Itadori, "Is that Sukuna's vessel?"

In the silence that follows, Gojo whispers to Utahime, "Rockstar grampa has arrived."

A/N: Hello! Again, I'm so sorry for the late update and filler chapter- blame it on Genshin ಥ_ಥ GOODBYEE I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON <3