𝟓𝐊 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

(Ah, a relaxing sauna in the blood of mortals)

━━

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

lounging in a courtyard together.

"Sukuna, your nails are too long." 

"Huh? What do I care?" growled Sukuna.

Y/N put on a nonchalant air. "Well actually.. short nails are in fashion now. Long nails? So 1000 years ago." It wasn't exactly true, but a white lie never hurt anyone. Especially if the white lie was being used for a great purpose.

He glared at her. "I set the fashion standards around here." 

"Not anymore, oldie. " The "old" insults were pretty common now. "Anyway, you have to look good for your Tiktok followers. I'm going to post a video of you for them!" Y/N had explained the app to him a few days ago, though she doubted he understood completely.

After a few moments of tense eye narrowing and silent death threats, Sukuna agreed to having his nails trimmed - though a bit reluctantly. 

"Okay! I'll go buy the nail poli- I mean nail trimmers!" corrected Y/N, chuckling nervously.

Sukuna just waved a hand, dismissing her. He didn't notice anything off.

As Y/N walked off, an uncharacteristically evil smile grew on her face. If he really knew her.. he wouldn't have trusted her. The fool.

___________________________________________________

Y/N came back with her bags to find Sukuna sleeping. He was still on the sun chair, where she had last seen him. Her eyes widened in surprise. 

How considerate of him to help her complete her goal!

She plopped down gracelessly beside him. She brought out her beautiful newly-bought nail polish. The shade (PinkPrincess©) was a bright and cheery pink. It would suit Sukuna perfectly. 

Stirring, Sukuna sleepily asked what she was doing. He looked rather adorable, his hair mussed up from sleep. Peaceful. Kind of like a baby bird.

Y/N shook off these thoughts. One did not compare Ryomen Sukuna to a baby bird. She smoothly slipped the nail polish behind her back, out of his sight. "Oh, I'm just going to trim your nails, like I said." 

"Tch. Don't ruin them or I'll kill you," was his reply, before he closed his eyes again.

Ha ha! Y/N was good to go. Unscrewing the lid of the nail polish, she dipped the brush inside.

Every one of Sukuna's nails were carefully painted, with generous amounts applied to each. When she had finished, she tilted her head. The layers were quite nice, if she said so herself. Though she might have been a bit biased, as this was her own work. 

However, her artist's eye noticed that something was missing.. A moment of thought, and then- Aha! A lightbulb lit above her head. Selecting some other colors of nail polish, she took out a SultryPassion and a CuteSunshine from her shopping bags. She thought that these shades fitted Sukuna's personality perfectly!

 With her (not very) amazing artist skills, she drew, in alternation, a big heart and bright smiley face on his nails. 

When she had finished, she admired her work. The colors complemented each other superbly. Sukuna would love it!

As promised (well, a bit differently), she took a video of his nails, added some nice music, and posted it to TikTok. The caption was: 

"Feeling myself :D"

Standing up slowly, she crept away from Sukuna. 

Surprisingly, the king of curses had amassed a quite large following. Some fellow curses, sorcerors, and some weird people. The comments to her post were quite interesting..

@SUKUNABBY Hey, love ur nails. looking hawt ;)) dm me for a fun night 

        @Mahithoe he's mine >:( back off

@ieatfingers:D why do i think Y/N had something to do with this?.. 

         @yourgirlthecurse maybe i did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@thesuperiornobara typical couple behavior. get him Y/N ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

         @bestsensei9393 hey nobara you have tiktok? ADD ME I HAVE PICTURES OF NANAMI TO SHOW YOU huehuehue

@megumifushiguro why.

         @bestsensei9393 meggssssssss follow me back :((

         @megumifushiguro @thebestsensei9393 no

@boogiewoogie since my brother liked this post, I will too!

___________________________________________________

And so, when Gojo's group returned along with Itadori (who had been on a run), a furious curse with painted nails greeted them. 

It did not help the aforementioned curse's mood at all when Gojo, grinning, shouted at him, "Looking good, pretty boy!"

Or, when Nobara and Itadori clutched each other in laughter, tears of mirth making their way down their faces. 

Or, when even the usually stoic Megumi let a small smirk onto his face.

Where was a good village to massacre when you needed one, Sukuna thought despondently. Never letting Y/N near my nails again. Never again.

Behind a building nearby, Y/N silently chuckled as she watched the fruit of her labors. Totally worth it.

A/N: just a filler chapter to celebrate 5k! Thank you all 3>

Date: 2021/06/6