𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬

(A/N: a drawing from yours truly to show his outfit)

━━

𝐖𝐨𝐰. 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

His sweater was snug around him, contouring his well-defined muscles. With his lazy smirk and hands casually in his pockets, Y/N wondered why he hadn't become a model. You know, as a side job other than massacring villages.

"So, how do I look?" asked Sukuna smugly, noting her face. Definitely fishing for compliments.

Not to be bested, Y/N put on an unimpressed face. "Like a thousand year curse with pink hair. With a turtleneck sweater," she deadpanned.

Well.. she wasn't lying but..

"Stop ruining my vibe," Sukuna said with annoyance.

Out of all the things Y/N expected him to say, this was not it. 

"Say what?" she asked, guffawing.

Turning away his face in embarrassment, Sukuna grumbled under his breath, "This generation! Tainting my speech with their embarrassing words!"

Y/N patted his shoulder comfortingly. "It's okay, old man. "

"HUH? WHAT'D YOU SAY?" roared Sukuna angrily.

From afar (well, a few meters away), Itadori was smiling triumphantly. Maybe.. he didn't have to do anything to get them together. They would naturally fall for each other.

However, his smile had dropped into a miserable frown by the time the group was at the checkout counter. Since Y/N and Sukuna were curses and couldn't be seen by most humans.. Itadori had to do the shopping for both. 

The store clerk from earlier - who had taken over for the cashier - had recommenced her suspicious glaring. Apparently, buying a "Smells like Sebastian Stan!" candle and a "Not Your Typical Y/N" hoodie had not improved her opinion of him. At least he had some semi-normal items too, like his new ASICS running shoes and Sukuna's turtleneck sweater.

"Hello, Sir," the cashier said, putting emphasis on the last word. She started scanning his items.

Itadori replied with a feeble, "Hi."

After that, a silence reigned. It was only interrupted by the beeping of items scanning.

In the background, Sukuna and Y/N were both laughing heartily at the awkward situation. It seemed that they enjoyed bonding over the misery of others.

"Oh, shut up," he groused. 

"Excuse me?" barked the cashier. Itadori had forgotten that she couldn't see his.. friends.

"Nothing! Sorry!" he squeaked nervously. She reminded him of an older (well, in spirit, since Y/N was actually 1000 years old), more glare-y, and more grumpy version of Y/N.

A few more awkward moments passed. When it was time to pay, she watched him like a hawk. Almost like she was expecting him to steal the items or something. Actually, she probably did expect that. After handing over the required amount of cash...  let's just say Itadori ran out of the store as fast as he could. 

As he left, he could hear the perfectly amiable greeting from the cashier to the next customer. 

Following him outside, chuckling, was Y/N. Itadori tried to punch her shoulder, forgetting about her barrier (she had put it back up). 

"C'mon, guys," she said, her voice still quite amused. "Let's go."

A/N: off topic but- i just started Horimiya

CAN SOMEONE SIMP OVER MIYAMURA WITH MEEE

Date: 2021/06/2