𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭: 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝

━━

━━

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Clouds floated across the sky, obscuring the moon. Itadori had taken back control of his body a few minutes after Sukuna had walked into his tent. However, Itadori was now sleeping.. leaving him defenceless against Sukuna's take over. With silent, padding steps, Sukuna Ryomen stalked towards the tent where Y/N slept. There was a small light inside, perhaps a candle nightlight.

She had given him an idea with her parting words. He didn't know if it would succeed, but perhaps her barrier would be down when she was sleeping..

In the first weeks she had haunted him, over 900 years ago, he had never thought that her barrier might have a weakness.

After his attempt to kill her had failed, he had honestly just been trying to get away from her. Though of course, he would never admit that he, Sukuna Ryomen, the king of curses.. was trying to escape from a puny mortal turned-curse. Said curse had constantly poke-attacked him, randomly jumped onto his back, and one time even sat on him.

Couldn't she have let him cause bloodshed and suffering in peace?! Unfortunately, he had never been able to hide from her.

A sinister smirk spread across his face. But now.. it was his chance.

Sukuna was now a few steps away from Y/N's tent. The light flickered inside. Oh, she was sleeping with the light on? Scared of the dark? He smirked viciously. Well, that wouldn't protect her from him.

The key to this endeavor was keeping her asleep (assuming she didn't have her barrier while sleeping), and absolute stealth. He slowly pulled open the tent flap..

"SUKUNA! YOU PERVERT! WHY ARE YOU SNEAKING INTO MY TENT AT 12:30 AM?"

Sukuna subsequently made the most high-pitched scream Y/N had ever heard. He would later deny it vehemently, and put under threat of death anyone who dared mentioned it.

The male tried to regain his composure, and quickly turned his attention to Y/N to distract her from him.

Y/N was standing in front of a small rectangular device, and appeared to be in the middle of a sort of strange dance?..

Seeing Sukuna staring at her, Y/N gasped, "My life is ruined! Everyone will know.. that I.. am a Tiktoker.." she lamented. On the lit part of the rectangle, there were some words. "@yourgirlthecurse- "stealing hearts since 1030"

Sukuna growled, albeit a bit confusedly, "What's Tiktok? And what are those accursed movements you're making, brat?"

Wait, he didn't know what Tiktok was- and so couldn't tell anyone about her!

 Y/N's eyes lit up with a wicked glee as this led to another thought. It was time to take advantage of Sukuna's 1000 years without contact with the world.

"Well, you see, this phon- I mean gicotorianputaler, can give you one wish. Of course, there's a high price," she said solemnly. "You must sacrifice two pineapples, exactly an eight of a willow tree trunk, two locks of hair from a mandrill monkey," she murmured, then narrowed her eyes, bringing her voice to a whisper. "And finally... you must do the sacred dance to the tune of Baby by Justin BEAVER."

(A/N: misspelling intended)

"Who?"

Y/N waved her hand dismissively. "A blonde-haired Canadian who will deliver your gift." Continuing on, she said, "Then, a small fairy will fly out this floopdedoop-hole," said Y/N, pointing at the battery hole in her phone (she really was making up everything on the spot)," and ask your wish!"

"Interesting.. Maybe humans aren't as idiotic as I thought, to have advanced this much," marveled Sukuna, before quickly composing his face into a scowl. "Are you trying this task as well? Where are your ingredients?" he asked suspiciously.

"Ah, I am practicing the dance. This ritual must be done in 6 days from now, and the ingredients collected on the same day," proclaimed Y/N, naming the day when they would meet back up with Gojo's group. The more people to witness Sukuna doing a Tiktok, the better. 

"Hey, as a favor, I'll show you the dance," she said, with a closed-eye smile. "This.. is the renegade."

___________________________________________________

It was now 3 AM in the morning. Guffawing quietly, Y/N watched as Sukuna hit the woah. She quickly extinguished her laugh as he turned to her for approval.

"Hah, I bet that was better then any dance you've seen," preened Sukuna.

"Yeah, that was the best one I've seen in years! Except for mine, of course. Mine is way better."

"Get out of the tent," said Sukuna, eyes stormy, but it seemed to be.. in a playful manner?

Y/N shook her head. She was sure that the term "playful" had never been applied to the king of curses. Ever. She hadn't had her coffee, it was 3 AM, and she had gotten exactly zero hours of sleep. Her eyes had to be playing tricks on her. As she walked out of the tent, she realized..

"Oh. Dude, this is my tent," she said walking back in. "And Sukuna, you still haven't explained why you came in here at 12:30."

Without a reply, Sukuna Ryomen quickly zoomed back to his sleeping bag.

Date: 2021/05/13

THANKS SM <3