𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

━━

━━

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.

Sukuna was back to his.. not-so-gentle self. Y/N had regained her exuberant enthusiasm. Had something changed between the two? To the casual observer, it seemed that last night had only been a dream of soft whispers in the dark. 

However, their relationship had gained a new cheerleader. After finding them together in the morning, Itadori hid behind a big tree. Then, he called Nobara for matchmaking advice.

"Huh? Who's this?"

"Nobara, it's me," whispered Itadori out of the corner of his mouth. "I need your help."

"Oh, potato head." Nobara sounded less than enthusiastic. "What do you want?"

"I think Y/N and Sukuna like each other!" replied Itadori, ignoring his new nickname.

On the other side of the phone, Nobara perked up considerably. "Really?"

"Yeah! I found them cuddling yesterday," confided the male.

"Well? What are you waiting for? We have to get them together," said Nobara in a conspiratorial tone, then paused. "One sec," she murmured. She whipped out her black matchmaking shades from her bag and continued speaking. "Accidentally push them into each other, and watch the magic. It's a classic move."

Itadori nodded dutifully. "Okay!"

"Leave some pick-up lines around your area, where they can be easily found. It might give either of them some ideas."

"Great!"

"Ask them about their feelings. Be aggressive about it."

Itadori was a bit skeptical about the aggressive part of the suggestion, but didn't argue the matter further.

"Incite jealousy. Pretend that you like one of them romantically. And-"

"Heyyy Nobara which flavor do you want?" shouted someone from the phone, who sounded suspiciously like Gojo.

"Sorry, got to go. That bozo Gojo's calling me again. Let me know the details of what happen," she commanded, before hanging up.

The plans were made. Now, to put them in action. The two curses wouldn't see him coming. 

Itadori brought out his own matchmaking glasses (from where? don't question it) and slid them onto his nose. It was time to show the world that potatoes could change the future. If it was possible, the bean smiled (slightly) evilly.

___________________________________________________

Y/N was sad to leave the British curse. He was rather emotional as well. 

"Thank yew, you have helped me so," he sobbed to Y/N. "And Sukona, continue yer amazang vidaus! I'll comment awn everi one," he encouraged.

Sukuna nodded, though he still wasn't really sure what the man was talking about.

And finally, the British curse faced Itadori. He put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "I wish yew the best of louk in yer fingar eatang endeavors." 

Itadori gave him a hug. "I hope that no mandrills attack you," he offered.

After a few more goodbyes, the three - reluctant allies? compatriots? friends? walked off. This was perhaps not the last they would see of the British curse.

A/N: some Dark!Itadori? :0

jkjk

and here.. we say goodbye to the British curse (for now) :,)

Date: 2021/05/28