𝐆𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 : 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

━━

━━

𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Taking the finger from Y/N (or at least, trying to), a mouth had appeared on his hand and had swallowed it whole. Y/N wondered dismally if he had a finger-eating fetish or something. Probably.

A few hours ago, after defeating the curse, one of Sukuna's fingers had fallen out. It must have been the finger Itadori had been sensing at the village. She had given it to him for safekeeping.. with this thought, she gave an additional glare at him. And he had eaten it!

He grinned sheepishly at her and shrugged. "Sukuna likes eating his fingers. And um," he said, putting a finger to his chin inquisitively, "where are we going?"

"You'll find out," said Y/N mysteriously.

___________________________________________________

"A.. field?!" asked Itadori, rather disappointed. "Hey, what was all that suspense for then??" he asked, miffed.

"I like to keep my mysterious aura, okay?" cried Y/N, before running to the center of the field, Itadori following her. "Say.. would you like to be separated from Sukuna for a while?" she asked, spreading her arms like a showman.

Itadori's eyes widened. "Could you do that? Sukuna's so annoying. He's always talking about world domination and killing people!"

Y/N guffawed quietly at him calling the king of curses "annoying".

Sukuna's mouth appeared on his cheek. "Tch. You're one to talk, brat! I have to endure you thinking about Jennifer Lawrence every single minute." 

Itadori blushed. "You weren't supposed to tell anyone that!"

He was patted on the shoulder condescendingly by Y/N. "It's fine, Itadori. We all know."

This statement did not help Itadori at all.

"Just- just do it," he murmured weakly.

"Okay! Before we start, I would like to state that I am not liable for loss of sight, feeling, limbs, or any other damage done," she said cheerfully.

Itadori had only the time to utter a surprised "Huh?", before Y/N spoke.

"Temporary Separation: One finger!"

He felt a gentle tugging somewhere deep inside him. And- Sukuna was no longer in his mind! Itadori ran around the field, yelling in joy. Until, that is, Y/N poked him in the ribs.

"You'll still be with Sukuna sometimes, when it's more convenient. The separation's temporary. And," she said pointing at the duplicate of Itadori (the only difference being the marks on his face) standing beside him, "he'll still be here. Just not in your head."

Turning to Sukuna, she said, "Sukuna, I've limited your power to one finger. No murder attempts, or else." Her eyes narrowed. 

"Is arson okay then?"

He was answered by a (rather hard) forehead flick.

"Ow!"

Date: 2021/05/18