𝐍𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐧! 𝐍𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐧!

(A/N: model pose ❗❗)

━━

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲.. 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍. (𝐍𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐧!)

*ahem* The author did say that you would be seeing the British curse again..

And this is why, you're back in the forest where you first saw him. 

"Y/N, mate! Yer back!" he welcomes you excitedly. He seems happy to have some company. Nodding at Ryomen, he says, "Au've bin keeping aup with yer Tiktok videos. Bloody hell, it's sum quaulity content faur sure!"

Ryomen smirks. "Of course. Extras like Charley Damelia, Maddison Ra, and Belli Poach can't compete with me."

Your smol Bakugo kinnie. You don't correct him on the names, though the British curse looks confused. 

"Pardun? Whoo?"

Hearing this question, Ryomen's eyes spark with delight. He states slyly, "I've surpassed them by so much that no one even remembers their names anymore!" 

You don't correct him on this idea either. "Sure, sure. Well," you say, "Since you're so very cool and famous on Tiktok, would you go find the mandrill monkey hair?"

Ryomen doesn't catch the sarcasm in your tone. He drawls with superiority, "I suppose this task must be given to someone quite great. I accept." With that, he stalks away.

Some say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. You know the truth - the way to a curse's heart is through his (large) ego.

You turn to the British curse. "Shall we have tea?"

He nods acquiescence. "Tou my treuhouse then?"

The both of you spend a nice time together discussing Tiktok, wankers, and torrential downpours.

___________________________________________________

Two hours later, Ryomen climbs through the treehouse door. For lack of a better comparison, he looked like the blob of a drowned cat who had gotten into a fight with a husky.

Because did you know? Mandrills are one of the most aggressive types of monkey. And, it rains a lot in this forest.

Ryomen, wet hair plastered to his forehead, catches you staring. He hisses, enunciating every syllable, "Not. A. Word." He takes out one Mandrill hair (or at least, you assume it is) from his pocket and hands it over to you. 

You, on the other hand, are resisting the urge to take some pictures. Resist, you tell yourself. Resist. Resist, as your resolve weakens. Eh, frick it.

You whip out your phone and snap pictures gleefully. Like any expert cameraman, you take some from every angle. You text some to Itadori, with the accompanying text of "Adventures, great opportunities for photos!".

This earns you a dark glare from the subject of your photos. 

"Scones?" offers the British curse to Ryomen, holding out a plate of the pastries.

The curse takes one and bites into it angrily. He slumps into a hammock. The British curse is about to scold him for getting the furniture damp, but thinks better of it. The king of curses is radiating murderous intent.

You snatch one from the plate too, and then sit next to Ryomen. You notice that with the rain, his shirt is quite form-fitting... Hm. Good thing you took some pictures.

"Hey, Ryo?"

"Mhm?"

"You know, you could have just used cursed energy to collect the hair."

"... Shut up."

A/N: DISCLAIMER: No mandrill monkeys were harmed in the making of this chapter- it ran off safely.

sorry for the short chapter!

Y'ALL- first person perspective or third person? (this chapter's first person)

btw, in first person perspective, you'll be using Sukuna's first name. In third, I might use 'Sukuna' once in a while.

Date: 2021/06/25