𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 😎

━━

━━

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐂𝐄???" 

It turned out that the vendor - they later learned that his name was Hakijima Ramsay - was a distant descendant of Gordon Ramsay. Behind his humble exterior of street vendor... He, along with his wife, were master chefs. 

Y/N, Sukuna, and Itadori were gaping as the old man chopped onions like nobody's business. His wife, looking for the lamb sauce, was twirling ramen noodles like a professional ballerina.

The trio stared in awe, even Sukuna. Such skill.. compared to this couple, they felt rather ordinary.

Holding each other for comfort, Itadori and Y/N ran out of the kitchen dramatically. Looks of sadness on their faces, they wallowed in thoughts of their culinary inadequacy together.

Sukuna simply tched and followed them. He made a silent vow to surpass these mundane mortals in cooking skills. If he came back here, he would challenge them to a contest of cookery. And he would win (probably). They stood no chance against him. Or so he thought. 

The two curses and the third wheel were staying at Ramsay's house. Since the man had told them that the monster only struck at night, they were waiting for it to make its move. And in the meantime, Ramsay had been adamant that they get some food before they left to fight. Itadori and Y/N had protested, but the chef and his wife had insisted. Neither of them protested further (they were pretty hungry).

Now, as they were waiting for the meal to be served, they were exploring the village. Itadori ran off, saying something like, "Can't skip leg day!"

It was now only Y/N and Sukuna. Y/N was reminiscing about some old memories. "I remember beating up a disrespectful kid in a village just like this one," said she, a fond look on her face as she looked around. 

Sukuna had the random urge to murder someone. He was worried that he was losing his killer reputation. (A/N: pun intended) He scowled at a kid carrying a sweet, who was passing by. Said kid inched away and then quickly ran away.

Y/N, in a good mood, raised an eyebrow. A lazy smirk crossed her face. "You're great with kids", she noted sarcastically.

Sukuna muttered half-heartedly to her. "Die." He was thinking about how to improve his already (not-so) amazing cooking skills. He started walking a bit faster.

He felt a poke on his back. "What'cha thinking about? Me?" asked an annoying voice. He pointedly ignored the question.

Another poke. "You know, not replying just confirms it." This statement was ignored once again.

Y/N jumped on his back. "WHEEE"

"Get off me!" growled Sukuna.

As if in revenge, Y/N did not respond, and this time she ignored him.

The brat!

Once again, he cursed the fact that he couldn't touch her. 

And that was how the two walked around for the rest of the day, Y/N on Sukuna's back, and the latter snarling at her.

A/N: YEH SOME FLUFF WOO

Date: 2021/05/20