𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

sample of the chapter 🡱

━━

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠.

Voila: The first few steps of the renegade

1: WOAH

2: 👏

3: graceful figure eight with arm

4: T-POSE FOR DOMINANCE

5: arms flap (aka "I believe I can fly)

6: STOP

Or something like that.

You were almost in tears at the heartwarming display in front of you. Your pupil (Ryomen) had learned well.

Everyone had gone into a chibi mode. Megumi raised his eyebrows. Gojo was having the same reaction as you, and was crying in joy dramatically. Itadori and Nobara were shaking each other in laughter. 

Ryomen paused in the middle of the dance, looking a bit suspicious at everyone's reaction. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

You shake your head 'no'. "Everything is perfectly perfect," you say happily.

"Then do it with me," he invites, as a test.

You stare at him. "Huh?" you choke out, eyes widening. You misinterpreted his words as something else. Some warmth floods to your cheeks. "Do it? That's pretty forward of you." 

"Yeah," intones Ryomen, some confusion appearing on his face. Dancing never used to be improper in his time..

You look around at everyone around. "Ryo, if you really want to-" you start, corners of your mouth curling up.

He suddenly realizes what you're talking about. He blushes hard. "Not that, brat! Dance with me."

Nobara, a few meters away, grabs Itadori's phone. A sight so rare as the king of curses blushing must be recorded,

"Oh, sure," you quickly croak embarrassedly.

Gojo rolls his eyes. "Would you two just get together already?"

You and Ryomen stick out your tongues at him. "No," you both say simultaneously. Then, you turn to look at each warily. "Same time?"

"They even say things at the same time," marvels Itadori.

Studiously ignoring these opinions, you walk towards Ryomen. You trip over air and fall down. You glare at your feet, cursing the fact that you're excellent at battle but quite sad at normal things like this. You get up, and head over (gracefully) to Ryomen's side. "Shall we dance?" you ask.

"We shall."

And so continues the renegade. It's a beautiful performance.

By the time the dance is done, you have a huge smile on your face. 

Even Ryomen has a SMOL™️ grin on his face. 

"Okay, wish time!" you proclaim.

He sits next to you, waiting for the fairy to fly out of the floopdedoop-hole (battery charger hole, in case you forgot).

After a ten minutes of waiting and nothing happening, he turns to you. "Did you happen to trick me?" he asked calmly. And when I say calmly, I mean like the picture below:

 And when I say calmly, I mean like the picture below:

"Gojo! Help!" you yelp, face blanching.

The infuriating white-haired man just shrugs. "You're on your own, sis," he says sassily. 

You're about to frown at this OOCness, before you remember the furious curse in front of you. You smile apologetically at him. "Sorry?" Then you ruin the apology by adding "NOT SORRY!" This seals your fate.

Ryomen stalks over to you. You make the wise decision to run away. He chases after you. 

"Sexual tension," murmurs Nobara knowingly. Itadori agrees.

Jumping onto you, Ryomen pins you the ground. Kicking up, you reverse positions with him, so that now, he's below you. You're smirking when Ryomen rolls over and you're on the bottom again. You bat at his arms, a fake scowl on your face. You struggle playfully for a few minutes, then finally go limp. You blow air into his face.

And suddenly, you're both staring into each others' eyes. You at his red hues, he at your (e/c) ones. You're mesmerized. Ryomen enters into thought. Had it really only been less than two weeks? Since he had reappeared and found you? Or really, since you had found him-

Like two opposing magnets separated, his lips came closer to yours. Your mouth parted slightly.

Then, as quickly as they had come, he pushed these thoughts away. What was he doing? He had to keep his goals in mind. Find his fingers, get his power back. Destroy the world as it was.  She was just a tool for his plans, he had to remember that. He had let himself laugh with her, tell her his feelings, even fall for her. He was a fool. A cold film settled over his eyes. She was just a tool.

 Sukuna stopped abruptly, his lips still millimeters from your face. Standing up, he brushed imaginary dirt off of his robes. "I'm going to take a shower," he snapped imperiously, before walking away.

You brought a finger to your mouth, where you had almost kissed him. Your eyes flick to the spot where Ryo had just been. Hurt slipped into your thoughts. Ryo? It was usually 1 step forward and 3 steps backward with him.

A/N: i'm trying to keep everything POC friendly for Y/N, so please let me know if i miss anything!

Date: 2021/07/7