'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝

━━

━━

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤,"

Y/N told Itadori and Sukuna. "It's the fifth day." 

Itadori smiled. "Sure!" He was going to put his romantic schemes in action.

Sukuna shrugged. "Whatever." 

As they started walking, Itadori brought out a piece of paper, thought for a few minutes, and quickly wrote something on it - the most classic pick-up line.

"Oi, Bitabori, what are you doing?"

The boy was pretty sure that Sukuna was getting his name wrong on purpose. "Just making a food shopping list for my dog!" he said innocently.

Y/N raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Do you even have a dog?"

"Uh.. did I say dog?? I meant iguana!" chuckled Itadori nervously.

Her eyebrow went a bit higher. "Do you even have an iguana?"

Itadori started sweating. "Yeah- of course!"

Y/N sidled up to him with a mischievous grin on her face. "Could it be.. that you're writing a romantic letter to someone?"

Seizing the opportunity, Itadori nodded. "Yep! Definitely."

"Aha! I knew it!" crowed Y/N. "Can I seeeee," she wheedled, reaching for the paper sneakily. This would ruin his plans!

He shook his head frantically, holding it away from her. "Nope." 

Having mastered it a few hundred years ago, Y/N used her puppy eyes on him. 

Her e/c glimmered with sadness, her eyebrows furrowed adorably, and her mouth lowered into a pout. Every aspect was deliberately calculated for success.

Knowing he was going to give in, Itadori did the only logical thing.

 Balling up the paper, he threw it into his mouth- and swallowed it.

Y/N and Sukuna gaped at him. He gulped it down. He gave a thumbs up. "Yummy," he said weakly. "Tastes just like a tree."

An awkward silence fell over the trio.

Y/N broke it. "Geez, Sukuna's fingers and now this?" she asked, giving Itadori a very judgy look. "You really gotta stop eating random objects."

Sukuna joined in with the disapproving stare. Itadori pointed a finger at him. "Hey, you're not one to judge. You used to eat humans all the time!"

The curse retorted, "At least humans are edible!"

Itadori wasn't very comfortable with this "eating humans" conversation, being himself, a human. "Fine, fine. I just want to state that paper is edible too."

"Is not," grumbled Sukuna.

"Is too!" replied Itadori.

"Is NOT."

"Is TOO."

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

"NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!"

Y/N wacked Sukuna. "Stop badly influencing Itadori!" she said sternly.

"He started it."

___________________________________________________

Second attempt. Itadori waited until they were all resting to go write the pick up line. Hiding behind a bush, he said loudly, "Just going to.. you know, mortal things!" 

He scribbled the lines down onto another piece of paper. Then, putting it in his pocket, walked out from behind the bushes. As he was walking past Sukuna's bag, he slid the paper into it, quick as an asp. After all, his speed wasn't just for running!

And so, a few minutes later, when the curse was looking for his water, he found something. Interesting, he thought, looking down at the words.

___________________________________________________

Okay, well, Sukuna some-what modified the line. 

Walking towards Y/N, he called out, "Did you fall from heaven?"

"Sukuna that's not how it goes-" said Y/N before she was interrupted.

"Because you look like a dead bird!" he crowed, doing finger guns at her. To any passerby, it was comically funny to see a pink-haired man with tattoos and a robe (who really looked like a boomer) doing the movements.

Itadori, who had been gazing with rapt attention, face palmed at this.

Up ahead, a certain Eren- I mean, bird carrying a scarf gawked at the curse. It quickly flew away, crying "Tatacaw, tatacaw."

Y/N raised an eyebrow. "You know, if you want to make me fall in love with you, comparing my looks to dead fowl isn't exactly the way to do it."

She did not know that these words were the bringer of a new - deliciously evil - goal. Sukuna had an idea. Instead of killing Y/N, he decided he would make Y/N fall in love with him. And then, break her heart.

 Smiling wickedly at her, he ignored the small voice in his mind that said - maybe.. he was already falling for her. 

A/N: hi I'm backk *finger guns* 

from now on I might not post on the weekend- idk though

Date: 2021/05/31