Description

Hello sidneetians!!
Welcome to the new fanfiction
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Divyaxff presents:  "MERE BOTHER KI GIRLFRIEND"

A very filmy name coming straight from the heart of a very filmy girl, anyways-

A high school love triangle, where two brothers fell in love with the same girl.

Like every high school story ever, it will have a lot of drama, a lot of romance, a lot of teasing and a hell lot of mistakes but it will also have exams and assignments. It is going to be a story of bunch of crazy kids who are trying to have fun, between the race of their dreams, while facing normal teenage problems. Along with our major love story, there will also be side love stories and crushes and infatuations. 

Before starting let me make it very clear that I don't want anyone getting all offensive due to the class they study in, I don't want any comments about whatever things people say about school kids dating. I know that 14, 15 is not an appropriate age to date but you all will agree with me here that the relationship you have when you are in school is the purest, most innocent and the real one. And no matter how much we try to avoid it later by saying that it was not love, it is what true love is, or as per my level of maturity, it is. It is the love which makes you feel butterflies in your stomach, it is the love which makes your heart beat faster, it is the love which makes you smile like an idiot. Again, it is the love which is pure, innocent and real. And I am going to try to keep it same pure and innocent and real. No mature content. Ya there will be talking about mature content because of course it is a high school and no one is really innocent. 

I have been waiting to write this story for so long and I am super excited to finally be able to. I hope you could relate to this ff, if you are in high school or you feel nostalgic, if you have passed or could get a glance of how it will be, if you going to be in high school soon. I am going to share my fun and sad memories and you can feel free to do the same. Comment down or DM me some fun parts of your high school. 

Shout-outs will be appropriate 💜

Cover by me:)

Okay chalo bye