#7 Chit-Chat

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:7
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

-On-call-

Jan: Hi...

Faisu: Hi, how are you feeling?

Jan: *sighs* What do you want me to say?

Faisu: Tell me what happened, tell me what did your asshole boyfriend did now?

Jan: As always, messing with my head, texting his stupid ex...

Faisu: Why don't you just leave him? You deserve a lot better than that dickhead... 

Jan: *chuckles* I have never seen you cursing like this before...

Faisu: You can say that he brings the worst out of me... Plus, it made you laugh so it's a win-win...

Jan: *laughs* You are so sweet, Faisal...

Faisu: Oh, I know... Now, don't think about him and spoil your mood...

Jan: Then, what should I think about?

Faisu: Me...

Jan: huh?

Faisu: And other people in our school... Let's talk about school, how a new class is treating you...

Jan: Honestly, I thought I was going to hate this class considering that my best friend Roshni and Anushka are in that class but it's quite fun... It has only been 2 days and I have a lot of gossip...

Faisu: Oh ya... Your new friend, what's her name? Avneet? right?

Jan: Yup...

Faisu: She has a mysterious boyfriend...

Jan: Ex-boyfriend...

Faisu: Whatever... But could you believe that?

Jan: I mean, I don't know if she is pretty badass, and why would she even spread a rumor about herself... Especially, when she hated me for telling Rohan that he might have a chance...

Faisu: I don't know but I find her weird... Didn't you see how she shifted her chair apart when I was told to sit with her...

Jan: I don't know but I think you should give her a chance...  She is going to be in our group this year, she is my friend now... And I better be with her than that Arishfa and squad...

Faisu: That I agree...

Jan: By the way save your brother from her... Ashi saw them holding hands...

Faisu: I think it is the other way around... I have seen him staring at her on the first day and even today he seemed pretty happy when his name came with hers...

Jan: You know that she and Lucky are together, right?

Faisu: Ya, but we are not that close...

Jan: You are a horrible brother Faisu...

Faisu: Oh really? If you are so concerned then why don't you tell him this by yourself... You play PUBG with him yesterday, right?

Jan: Ya... Okay send me his insta id...

Faisu: Already did...
.
And she hears a ting sound indicating that she received the message... She immediately sends him a request before focusing on talking with her friend- Faisal...
.
Jan: You know, yesterday in class, I kind of felt that he doesn't like me or something but he was cool while playing...

Faisu: He is a little shy around girls, I guess... He was in a boy's hostel earlier, so maybe...

Jan: *chuckles* He wasn't shy holding Arishfa's hand...