#9 Proposal

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:9
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

*ON-CALL*

Sid: Okay, I am adding her...

Jan: All the best...

Sid: Thank You...

*Added Arishfa*

Ari: Hi Siddharth...

Sid: Hey, how are you doing?

Ari: I am good, you?

Sid: I am fine too... Acha, are you free right now?

Ari: Ya I guess, why?

Sid: I wanted to talk to you about something... Rather I wanted to tell you...

Ari: Okay go on...
.
She said, knowing exactly what he was going to say and also what she was going to say in return, she had been planning this moment from the day they became friends and she was happy that it was finally happening... 
.
Sid: Um, will you be my girlfriend?

Ari: What?

Sid: Be my girlfriend, I like you Arishfa... You are so beautiful and so nice and I can't keep my eyes off you... And I know you like me too; I have seen you staring at me, so tell me- Will you be my girlfriend?

Ari: *chuckles* I-I don't know, I mean I need time to think... I didn't expect you to be so bold...

Sid: I can be if you like me too, I can be whatever you like me to be...

Ari: *chuckles* That is so sweet, like really and oh my god I am blushing but can I tell you answer tomorrow I need to think about it... 

Sid: Ya, of course... Bye, take care...

Ari: Bye...
.
And she hung the call, but Sidjann was still on it...
.
Sid: So-

Jan: She is lying, she knew that you like her... She knew you were going to propose to her...

Sid: No, she didn't...

Jan: She did, trust me... I know her way too well; I could sense the dripping fakeness...  

Sid: Really?

Jan: Ya, but don't worry, almost every girl knows every time unless she is dumb... 

Sid: Oh okay... What do you think her answer will be?

Jan: 99.9% yes...

Sid: And that 0.1%?

Jan: I was just being dramatic; she is going to say yes... So, to prepare your fake- Oh my god I didn't expect that voice and you better do it better than her... 

Sid: Okay, thank you once again...

Jan: Nope, the sole purpose of my life is setting my friends...

Sid: We need more people like you in this world...

Jan: I know right...

Sid: *chuckles* How are you and Adnan (her boyfriend- sorry not sorry) doing...

Jan: We are doing okay...

Sid: Just, okay?

Jan: I mean yes, we have our problems but we love each other...

Sid: Oh, c'mon you can tell me the truth... Trust me, what is the matter...

Jan: Yaar, it's just that I am insecure about him because his ex like she texts him all the time, she comes to see him after his tuition and it bothers me...