#17 Ramp

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:17
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

(A/N: I have switched Abhishek Nigam's friend from Abhishek Sharma to Shekhar Singh as it was confusing for the readers)

Faisu: Abhay bhai, came home yesterday, right?

Sid: Ya...
.
And her ears stood up listening to this conversation...
.
Faisu: I will be coming over to meet him...

Sid: He left this morning...

Faisu: Already?

Sid: Yup, he had this fresher's party to organize so, he came to get his tuxedo and other stuff...

Faisu: Oh...

Sid: Avneet, I told him and his friends about you...

AK: Huh? Me? What?

Sid: I told them that you are in my class now...

AK: Them?

Sid: His friends Shekhar bhai and Alam bhai too accompanied him over...

Avni: Oh...

Sid: Ya, first, they all were pretty shocked but then they say your picture and you weren't the Avneet they were think they were?

Avni: Abhay saw my picture? How did you even have my picture?

Sid: You told a story yesterday, remember?

AK: Ya... Ya... He said he doesn't know me?

Sid: Not exactly, he said you aren't the Avneet, she thought you were or something like that... They were talking about some other Avneet, perhaps...

AK: Ya, umm by any chance, did he see my id?

Sid: I-I don't know, why? Is there a problem with that?

AK: I-
.
She tried speaking but was going breathless, she was panicking... She got up trying to catch her breath and ran away... Faisu and Sid looked at her worriedly while the people nearby were confused...
.
Jan: Was that Avneet running out?

Bhavi: I guess...

Sid: Do you know where she might be?

Ashi: On the kindergarten ramp, she usually goes there when she wants to be alone... As the ramps don't have cameras and it is past 12 so kindergarten kids got dismissed...

Sid: Thank You...
.
And he ran to her... He saw her panting and panicking plus he knew that it was his talk that triggered it and he can't let her be alone...
.
Jan: What happened?

Ashi: I don't know, I just saw her panicking... She does that sometimes, she goes there to be alone...

Jan: Should we go there too?

Faisu: I don't think so...

Bhavi: The teacher will be here any second...

Faisu: Then cover up for them...

Ashi: Guys, let's just go to our seats and keep quiet... Let's not create a scene...

Jan: Yup and Faisu don't say anything to Randeep or Riyaz, they have a big mouth...

Faisu: Ya, of course...
.
Meanwhile, Sid reached the ramp... He saw AK seating down on the floor (the pave connecting two ramps, there were grills on both sides of the pave and wall of the back instead of the waist-height wall was on each side of the ramp-I hope it is clear) and was reading the novel she was reading earlier... He quietly went to her but she caught him... She looked at him and panicked again...
.
Sid: Hey, it's okay I am not saying anything... I was just worried...

AK: You don't have to worry about you... Go away...

Sid: I do, I am your friend...

AK: If you were my friend, you would have listened to me...

Sid: What? Did I do something wrong?

AK: Leave it...

Sid: If won't tell me then how will I know... I might keep repeating whatever mistake I am making...

AK: I told you to not mention my previous school or anyone from there but you mentioned me to them... What was the need?

Sid: I-He is my brother and I-

AK (interrupted): Well, I don't care if he is your brother or anyone for that matter of fact, when I ask you to not mention them, then you shouldn't...

Sid: I am sorry, I won't do that again...

AK: Well, you have already done enough...

Sid: He doesn't even know you; he will do you no harm...

AK: You don't get to decide what will harm me and what not... He might have seen my id, I am trying to build a reputation for myself, I am trying to get my parents to trust me... You don't even have an idea of what harm it will do to me if people from there contacted me...

Sid: Aren't they, your friends? Ashi told me how you didn't use to keep quiet and blabber about them the whole day and how you miss them, then why is it bad if they contacted you?

AK: Because then- *sighs* Just leave me alone...

Sid: Hey...
.
And he sat next to her...
.
Sid: You can trust me... I don't want to get into details but you seemed panicking and it felt like you were having trouble breathing... I also know that it was something in what I said that triggered it... I-I feel guilty and responsible... Responsible because you are my friend and I care for you... I understand if you don't want to tell me yet but just know that I am here if you want to talk to someone about what is bothering you... Okay?
.
And she nodded...
.
Sid: Let's go to the class...

AK: If we go now, then we are dead... Let's just bunk this lecture...

Sid: Ohkay... What are you reading?

AK: Umm... You don't have to know...

Sid: What? Why? Are you ashamed or something?

AK: No, it is because this is some high IQ shit that won't go into your small brain...

Sid: Ouch...
.
And she laughed before hugging the book tight...
.
AK: You won't take it from here, would you?

Sid: Naah, I am a gentleman...

AK: We will see that...

Sid: What? You don't believe me?

AK: Naah, I can't trust a guy who can fa as low as Arishfa...

Sid: Oohh, then what are your standards? Rohan?

AK: Ew...

Sid: What is eww about him?

AK: Nothing is eww but you know he is either very shy in front of me or very cheesy... Like he doesn't even look at me when we sit together forget about talking to me... And I can't think of dating a guy with whom the conversation is that hard...

Sid: Point...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

So, how was the chapter??

This chapter just took me 15 minutes to write like such an easy-going chapter, I love these kinds of chapters once in a while- what about you?

Did your school have any such private space?
Mine didn't...

Okay, Chalo byee...