#15 UNBLOCK ME

Welcome back sidneetians
Chapter:15
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

Ms. Unnati: 5 6 7 8, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 clap 1 2 1 2 and end...

AK (whispers): Why is it either Bhangra or Kathak, why can't she teach us other forms...

Sam (whispers): Apparently, the songs for them are not school appropriate...

AK (whispers): As if we don't listen to the most inappropriate song out there...

Sam (whispers): Let it be...

Ms. Unnati: Sameeksha, Avneet, you know that I can see you both whispering from through the mirror, right?

Sam: Sorry ma'am...

Ms. Unnati: Come in front and show me what I just taught...

Sam: Okay ma'am...

Ms. Unnati: You too Avneet... Come and do with her...

Riyaz: Avneet be careful, this fatty might crush you...
.
And the whole class laughed except Sam...
.
Ms Unnati: RIYAZ... Shh...

Sam: Very funny, Riyaz...

Ms Unnati: Cut is out... Sameeksha, Avneet, ready? 5 6 7 8... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 clap 1 2 1 2... Good Sameeksha... Avneet, you are keeping your body very stiff, very controlled let it flow... Again, 5 6 7 8... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 clap 1 2 1 2, better... Now, go to your places and stop talking...
.
And that was the point that changed everything, it is the moment when it began when a boy looked at a girl and had this strong urge to talk to her... He didn't fall in love with her either, he got attracted, he just knew that he had to talk to her... He didn't think that he needed to make this girl her girlfriend, he just felt the need, he wanted to talk to her... Neither did I nor does he have any clue why but he knew that he had to... He looked at that girl with an attitude with his deep hazel eyes for the rest of the period and asked her to unblock her as soon as it ended...
.
Sid: Please unblock me...

AK: huh?

Mr. Anshul (their history teacher aka the sexiest/ pervert teacher): Siddharth, Avneet, walk in line... It is a school corridor not a park for couples...

AK: What was even the need to add word couples?

Sid: He needs some serious help...

AK: Dickhead...
.
She mumbles as Sid, who was walking beside her, went behind her (now he is in the line) ... They soon reached their class and sat in their seats when he again asked...
.
Sid: AK, unblock me, please...

AK: You are annoying...

Sid: I won't annoy you anymore... Promise...

AK: You won't mention my ex...

Sid: I won't...

AK: Or anything about my previous school or your brother...

Sid: Is that why you blocked?

AK: Tell me that you won't...

Sid: I won't...

Jai: Bro, why are you so desperate?

Sid: None of your fucking business...

Jai: Okay, you are not sounding suspicious at all...

Vaish: Drop it Jai...

Riyaz: Right, it is not that Sid has fallen in love with AK now...

Sid: No fucking way, he is like my sister...

AK: True plus someone who got rejected by Arishfa, it is a big no... No offence by the way...

Sid: Ouch...
.
He said making AK chuckle and he cannot help but think how cute her smile is...
.
Sid: Are you going to unblock me now?

AK: I will think about it...

Faisu: You have to make everything dramatic, don't you?

AK: I am a Bollywood fan, can't help...

Faisu: Of course, you believe that you will get married to your high school boyfriend, don't you?

AK: As a matter of fact, no I don't... I don't believe in love at this age... I think that it is all infatuation or a fling... I do believe in love though but not at this age...

Riyaz: I don't think I believe in love at all... My parents had a love marriage and they got divorced, spoiling the whole concept of love for me...

Vaish: Oh...

Riyaz: It's okay I am over it now...

Vaish: I believe in love, even at this age...

Jai: Me too or at least as long as the teachers don't get to know about your affair and tell your girlfriend's parents it's all fine...
.
And they all laughed at the boy's statement...
.
Sid: I don't have a lot of theories about love... Maybe because I haven't been in love ...

AK: Oh, c'mon we all know you love Arsihfa...

Sid: I have never loved her... I was simply attracted to her...

Riyaz: Everybody says the same when they get cheated on...

Sid: Arey, I am serious...

AK: Sure, sure, it was me who was continuously staring at the girl's line in the dance period...

Sid: You noticed?

Jai: We have mirrors in the dance room...

Vaish: Everybody noticed including her and her boyfriend...

Sid: How do you know it was her I was watching?

AK: Who else would you stare like that? Me?
.
She said chuckling... Making Siddharth look at her deeply... She looked at him and raised her eyebrows, he nodded negatively in return... And they continued teasing each other... On the same day, she tried to find her did to unblock him but she couldn't... It went on for a few days, he kept asking her to unlock her in school but she never found her id, she gave up but he didn't... He asked Faisu to get her his id and she finally got it... She unblocked him and sent him a hi starting the never-ending saga of chatting...
.
Siddharth.nigam: What is your favourite colour?

Awkwardavneet: Purple, yours?

Siddhath.nigam: Black...

Awkwardavneet: Your favourite movie?

Siddharth.nigam: I love SRK, so, probably all his movies... Can't choose... Yours?

Awkwardavneet: Yeh Jawani hai deewani...

Siddharth.nigam: Nice...

Awkwardavneet: Oye, have you thought about changing your sport?

Siddharth.nigam: Ya, I have talked to Arsh sir... I can come to basketball next week...

Awkwardavneet: Gooddd...

Siddharth.nigam: Hmmm...

Awkwardavneet: Aur suna how is life?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

How did you find the chapter?

Honest reviews will be appreciated...

Okay chalo byee...