#5 REPUTATION

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:5
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Please do comment and motivate the author...

*Author's POV*

She entered the school with her three friends from the bus- 1 her classmate and 2 her juniors... As soon as the juniors left for their respective classes, her class dragged her into a corner to tell her something... 
.
AK: Hey, what's the matter?

Sonali: You didn't get the time to check your Snapchat, did you?

AK: No, it was a long day and mom refused to give me the home at night...
.
Unlike most of her classmates, AK does not have a personal phone as her parents don't trust her enough to give her a personal phone... Neither do they allow her to be on social media sites so she is not on Instagram but uses Snapchat, without them knowing...
.
AK: What happened?

Sonali: Did you have a boyfriend in your previous school or are you dating someone right now?

AK: What?

Sonali: Apparently, that is the latest rumor... Someone said that you have a boyfriend and you are not an 'I don't date' type girl...

AK: I- What the fuck, who said that?

Sonali: I don't know... 

AK: Oh okay, I am going to look into it... Thanks for telling...

Sonali: Of course...
.
And Sonali left leaving AK alone... Sonali and AK are bus friends and do not have the same group of friends in school, they are rivals... AK knew exactly who she has to go to, there is only one person who knows about her secret, her best friend aka Ashi Singh... She entered her class and went to her group to find all her friends waiting for an explanation and Ashi looking at her with an apologetic look...
.
AK: We need to talk...
.
And she dragged Ashi out with her... When they encountered Riyaz and his group in the way...
.
Riyaz: I thought you didn't date, Avneet...

AK: Fuck off...
.
And she left with Ashi...
.
AK: What the fuck is this? How did this happen?

Ashi: I-I told Sunny and he told his friends and them to their friends and you know the rest...

AK: Why would you tell Sunny? I know he is your brother but you are my best friend, you are not supposed to sell me... 

Ashi: I know and I am sorry, I didn't want to but-

AK (interrupted): But what? 

Ashi: I can't see him getting hurt...

AK: Why would he get hurt?

Ashi: I didn't want him to know later and then get even more hurt... 

AK: How is he even in the middle of this? Why would he even get hurt?

Ashi: Because he likes you dumbo... 

AK: No, he doesn't...

Ashi: He told me; he likes you... 

AK: What? I-

Ashi: Of course, you don't like him back... I know and I understand... I can't force you to like him but I can at least protect him by telling the truth... You are the first-ever girl, he has thought about that and he is sensitive... He was hurt when I told him, that is why he was avoiding you... And that is why he shared this further...

AK: Great... That is how you justify this... I trusted you with a secret... I cannot afford people to know about me... I can't... I can't have this reputation; I was happy being a girl who doesn't date or who isn't comfortable hearing people confess... I was happy getting no male attention... My parents know about me and HIM and now they don't trust me even a bit, I had to leave my fucking school because of that, I cannot lose anything more... I can't make my past my present... I am here for a clean reputation...

Ashi: I know, I-

AK: You just thought about your brother... You are so selfish Ashi...

Ashi: I am sorry, I know I fucked up...

AK (loudly): Will this sorry fix everything?

Ashi: It won't... I-
.
But she stopped as she saw Sid and Faisu passing... AK saw them and crossed her hands near her chest...
.
Ashi: I am sorry...

AK: I- I don't want to forgive you...
.
And she left, leaving her all alone... Ashi sighed regretting her decision when Sunny approached her...
.
Sunny: I am sorry I fucked up...

Ashi: I shouldn't have told you... 
.
And she left too... 

AK goes inside her class...
.
AK: I don't want to talk about it... Nor am I going to apologize... 

Sameksha: It's okay AK, It's not a big deal... Having a boyfriend is not a crime... 

AK: I am not you Sam... I fucking care...

Sam: Hey!

Reem: Leave it, Sam, you know she is mean when she is sad...

Jan: Come here...
.
She said extending her arms and AK leaned into her...
.
Jan: It's okay, we understand if you weren't ready to share... And do not think about the rest of the class, they are assholes anyway...

Ran: What is his name?
.
He asked randomly as he saw them hugging...
.
Jan: Don't...
.
She said sternly and Randeep left shrugging his shoulders...
.
Ashnoor: By the way, is he pretty?

Sam: Is he?

AK: Very...

Jan: Do you have his photo? Show us...

AK: Ya, of course, I have his album in my bag...
.
And everybody got the sarcasm... When Ashi came to them...
.
Sam (whispers): You did wrong...

Ashi: I know... (To AK): I am sorry AK...

AK: It's okay... But what do I do now?

Jan: Accept it... Tell everybody the truth...

AK: The truth is that he is not my boyfriend but my ex... Why should it even matter? It's not like I am anyways going to date someone from here...

Reem: You never know...

AK: After what happened to you and Jai last year, I can't even dare to think of dating someone from this school...

Ash: There isn't anything wrong in telling everyone that you had a boyfriend...

Sam: Ya, at least that would stop the rumor from converting into something nonsense...
.
And she nodded... Some of them and you might not understand why she was so against telling everyone about her ex-boyfriend... He is good as well as a bad memory to him... Her parents got to know about him and that is why she was forced to leave school and leave behind her precious friends... She is not allowed to keep in touch with anyone and is glared upon if she is friends with boys in general... He gave him a bad reputation in front of her parents and she doesn't want to have that... She doesn't want to be associated with her past, she doesn't want to be popular or known because she has a boyfriend as hot as him... And that is why she wants to hide it... It doesn't matter how nice he was to her and how much he liked her and she liked him, they could never even see each other again... Forget to see, they might not even talk to each other ever again... Their hostel didn't allow cell phones and gave very little holidays plus she doesn't have a personal phone and neither could she afford to give him her mom's number... So, he was now a memory to him, and telling everyone about it won't help her forget it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

How was the chapter?

I hope it wasn't all over the place or was it?

Okay, challo byee...