#13 Traitor

Notification: siddharth.nigam added you on Snapchat...

And she opened her Snapchat and reluctantly accepted the request... She wasn't sure if she should be friends with Siddharth, after all, he is her ex's brother... She doesn't want him to know about them, she couldn't risk spoiling her reputation... But at the same time, she doesn't want her past to hold her back and this will do the same... If she kept pushing people from her present away from her because of the people in her past then what good did her efforts of moving on have done? And that is why she accepted the request, hesitantly but yeah... And as soon as she did that- Siddharth messaged him...

.

siddharth.nigam: Hii...

awkwardavneet: Hii...

siddharth.nigam: How are you?

awkwardavneet: I am good... You?

siddharth.nigam: Same... I wanted to apologize for today...

siddharth.nigam: Once again...

awkwardavneet: Yaar, it's all cool, forget it...

siddharth.nigam: kk

awkwardavneet: Btw I have to say that you played really well today... When Faisal told me that you play well, I didn't believe him... But you really do...

siddharth.nigam: I like basketball and that is why I play well too...

awkwardavneet: Then why did you take swimming?

siddharth.nigam: I don't know, I felt like taking it so I took it...

awkwardavneet: ok cool...

awkwardavneet: Oh wait, did you take it because of Arishfa?

siddharth.nigam: No...

awkwardavneet: lol you did... Poor you...

siddharth.nigam: Even if I did, I don't really care, I am good at it too...

awkwardavneet: Good as if I am going to go to nationals good or less because our school's basketball team is so, choose wisely... Change it perhaps...

siddharth.nigam: Forget about it, tell me about your boyfriend... What is his name?

awkwardavneet: I don't have a boyfriend...

siddharth.nigam: Your ex, I mean...

awkwardavneet: Why will I tell you, his name?

siddharth.nigam: Because you know the name of the person, I like...

awkwardavneet: I don't like my ex anymore, like in that way...

siddharth.nigam: Still, you like him once... Tell me na, maybe I have heard of him from my brother or something... Was he popular or is he like you?

awkwardavneet: Excuse me, what do you mean by that? I was pretty popular in my previous school...

siddharth.nigam: Then why haven't I ever heard about you from my brother?

awkwardavneet: Because I wasn't friends with him... Okay? Now bye, I have work to do...

siddharth.nigam: Arey...

awkwardavneet blocked siddharth.nigam

.

She blocked him because she was getting annoyed by the constant mention of her ex... He was confused at first, like what exactly did he say wrong? He was just teasing her, wasn't he? But then he was like who cares, maybe she is like this only, you like the lines who get annoyed and irritated very easily and he knew that he doesn't want such person as his frond because he likes to tease people and it won't work if the other ones get mad every time, he does so...