#14 Punishment and truth and dare

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:14
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

I forgot to bring my art book to school but I remembered having lunch, which means that I don't have a memory problem but an attitude problem and I am sorry for that...

AK: This man is a real psycho, who makes a 9th standard kid write such a long sentence 100 times?

Riyaz: You are cribbing about that? Look at my sentence- I am an irresponsible, naughty, and rebellious student. Not only do I forget to bring my art book but also create chaos in the classroom. And I shall like to give my sincere apology for that. I am very sorry for my behavior. Please forgive me. - And I have to write it 200 times... But I am glad that Randeep gets the punishment too, he thinks he is too smart but God is watching... Karma has bitten him hard...

AK: That even I am happy for...

Sid: AK, write mine too, please...

AK: You are literally on my block list; do you think you even get to ask that?

Faisu: You made it there pretty soon Sid, congrats...

Sid: I didn't say anything wrong...

Riyaz: We know, she just likes to put everyone on her block list once in a while...

Sid: Oh...

AK: You all are annoying...

Faisu: So are you...
.
And she poked her tongue out when Mr. Sanket shouted at them, making them quiet... The period ended after the usual 40 minutes but the punishment made it 40 years long... Luckily their next lecture was also free, so, they (Sidneet, Faisu, Riyaz) thought of playing truth and dare... They spun the pen and it landed on Avneet...
.
Riyaz: Truth or dare?

AK: Truth...

Faisu: Umm-

Sid: Would you ever date someone like Rohan and why?

AK: No, I wouldn't, and about why then you can't ask more than 1 question...
.
And she spun the pen leaving no from for discussion... And it landed on Riyaz...
.
AK: Truth or dare?

Riyaz: Dare, I am a daring person...

Faisu: Propose a girl from our class, whom you find the most beautiful...

Riyaz: What is this dare?

AK: A dare is a dare, do it...

Sid: Right, do it...

Riyaz: (mimicking) Right, do it (normally) I should propose Arishfa...

Sid: Do it, I don't care... I have moved on...

AK: Already? Are you a playboy or what?

Sid: This is not fair, if I move on then I am a playboy, and if I don't then I am a Devdas (you know who Devdas is) ...