#16 Homecoming

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:16
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

Sid: Mumma, I am going to tuition...

SM (Sid's mom): No, wait...

Sid: What?

SM: Can you help me in the kitchen instead?

Sid: You want me to miss my tuition?

SM: Ya, I have a lot of work... Abhay is coming tonight...

Sid: And you want me to skip studies for that?

SM: Not skip studies, just take a leave for today... He is coming after so long and will leave tomorrow morning ... I want to make all his favourite dishes... Plus, his 2 friends are also coming...

Sid: I can't believe this mom... I can skip a class to help you but if it is for bhai then I-

SM: Please Ashu... He would like some good food...

Sid: *sighs* Okay... But I have my unit tests starting next week, so, he better keep quiet tonight... I have a syllabus to cover...

SM: He will, he will... I guarantee that... Now, come here and cut these onions...
.
And he did the same... Abhay was coming home after so long for taking things for the fresher's party he and his fellow 12theis are throwing... And he would be leaving the next morning as he has a lot of preparations to do... The rest of the day, till the time Abhay arrived Sid's time was spent helping his beloved mother... His brother came with his 2 friends named- Alam Khan and Abhishek Sharma... Abhay ran to hug his beloved mother before bending down and touching her feet, then he went towards his father and did the same... While his friends touched their feet before hugging them... At last, they met Sid... Abhay's family knew Abhishek (Abhi) and Alam very well... They have been best of friends since 5th grade and have come to Abhay's place for sleepovers many times... Anyways, those three freshened up and had dinner and then went to Abhay's room to rest or have fun... Sid too went to his room to study...
.
-Abhay's room-

Alam: Avneet is from here only, right?

Abhay: Ya...

Abhi: What school is she in now?

Abhay: You know that we are not in contact anymore... After her parents came to know about us, they cut off every single source of contact with me...

Alam: But you know her address right, then should we go in front of her place?

Abhay: She won't like it... Plus, I don't want her to get caught again...

Abhi: He is right... She shouldn't suffer all that again... By the way, which school is Ashu in now?

Abhay: DPS...

Alam: Should we ask him to join us?

Abhay: Is there a need to?

Abhi: No, but he would like that... You have come home after such a long time and would expect you to spend time with him...

Abhay: He is a kid, what will he do between us...

Alam: He is in 9th... He is not a kid anymore... Share some bond with him, ask him if has a girlfriend or offer him a beer...

Abhay: I am not offering him a beer; I didn't use to drink when I was in 9th and neither will he...

Abhi: okay, you don't have to do that but you can still call him...

Abhay: Fine...
.
And he stood and went to Sid's room... He knocked on the door and Sid opened it...
.
Sid: Hng bhai...