#1 Crush at first sight ❤

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER: 1
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*SID'S POV*

Hii, I am Siddharth Nigam and this is my first day of school... Not like the 'school' school, but the new school, first day of DPS (Delhi Public School), Ya of course you understood but- anyways... Apparently, this school has three different buildings for buildings- one for kindergarten, second for primary and third for secondary, which is mine... I, along with my 'cousin' brother Faisu or Faisal Nigam as the birth certificate says, entered the school... He is an old student and kind of the topper... And that is why I don't like him very much, my elder brother was enough for me to get compared too, and now as I am in the same school as him, I will be compared to him too... Not just by my parents but the whole school... Moving forward, I entered the building to see a huge open stage in front of me... It has a board on it, which says the school's name... It has a grass ground for the audience to stand or sit and around it was a two Storey building... The ground and the corridor at side was filled with students running here and there, chatting, meeting their long-lost (not really) friends... And as I was judging every single one of them, a tall, dark, slim boy came to Faisu... They did the bro hug thing and then looked at me...
.
Faisu: Jai Sid, Sid Jai...
.
And we shook hands...
.
Sid: Siddharth Nigam...

Jai: Jaijeet Singh
.
And he smiled showing off those white pearls... Nice, I got a smart boy and a pretty boy... We then walked to our class, which was right on the corner... And as soon as we entered, we encountered a group of boys... Everybody was hugging and introducing themselves to me... But I don't recall any name as I was busy trying to get a glimpse of this girl's face... She has these long, light-golden brown hair, secured in a pony tail... She brought her hands up, to tighten the ponytail when I saw a beautiful silver bracelet and plenty of silver and golden rings in her hands... She was standing with a big group of girls and was the tiniest of them... She looked to her left, to give a big smile to one of her friends and fuck she is beautiful... She had long lashes and pink, shiny lips, the shine would be some gloss of course but still, it was beautiful... I walked down to a seat to keep my bag and also to get another glance of her... When my amazing brother came and blocked my view... He kept his back on the chair beside mine...
.
Faisu: Why are you so quiet today?
.
And I left him on seen, when a girl came running and yelling his name to him... She was a very pretty girl, with round, golden glasses and small hair- tied in a ponytail... Don't tell me that she is his girlfriend, I would dig a pit and jump in it...
.
Girl: Hiii, what's up? I am so happy at least you are in this section; trust me, I was this close to writing an application to change my section...

Faisu: As if Princy is going to do that, anyways this is Siddharth- I told my cousin is joining this year, remember?

Girl: Ya, Hi I am Jannat Zubair...
.
And she forwarded her hand, we shook hands...
.
Sid: Siddharth Nigam...
.
Female voice: JAANNNNNN!!!

Jan: Cominggggg...
.
And she left...
.
Sid: Is she your girlfriend?

Faisu: No, no... She is nice to everybody...
.
Did I see a little red on his cheek? Who cares, let's concentrate on the one I care about... And with this million-dollar thought, I tried looking at HER... Keyword: tried... When x came and dragged us to other boys and eventually, I got interested in their bullshit... Suddenly, the class went silent, I looked to see a female teacher entering the class, she wore rectangular spectacles and a poker face... By the silence in the class, I assume she is the strict one... She kept her handbag and water bottle on the table and class started making frustrated voices...
.
Riyaz: Not her...
.
I heard a boy named- Riyaz Aly whispering before crying in annoyance... And everybody took their seats... This school is not very dense in terms of students... There are only 2 sections of each class and every section has 25-30 students, which is kind of nice as every student gets equal attention and opportunity... There were three rows in our class, each row having 5 benches... And I can already see the groupism between girls. The first 3 benches of the right row were occupied by 6 girls, one of which was that beautiful one and the middle three benches of left row were occupied by other 5 girls, one of which was Faisu's Jannat, I mean not hers but- you got it right... Whereas all the boys were scattered on the empty desks, I sat on the last bench in the middle row...
.
Gulfam: Good morning 9 A... As you guys might have guessed already, I am your class in charge Miss Gulfam ... And you like it or not, you guys are stuck with me for an entire year... Let's see how unlucky I am...
.
And she opened her register for the roll call, I assume... Good, now I can at least know HER name... The teacher started the roll call and I kept my eyes on HER, when a pen landed on my desk, I looked here and there to see Jannat waving at me... I lifted my eyebrow to ask what and she gestured to call the one in my front, which was .Riyaz ... I knocked on his shoulder and he looked back and I told him that Jannat was calling him...
.
Gulfam: Jannat Zubair...

Jan: Yes mam...
.
She answered her roll call and continued her little chit-chat with .... And I drew my attention back to my beauty... The roll call went on and on, mine came and it continued...
.
Gulfam: This is going to be a tough year for me but I will make it even tougher for you guys... So, maintain discipline and behave like humans...
.
WHAT? The roll call ended? Did I miss her name? But I was attentive... Oh no, I missed her during my little chat with Jannat... Ugh this girl, I hate her already...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

So, how was the first chapter??

Our body already has a crush... But who is that girl?

It was so fun to write and the story has not even started yet...

So, excited for this story...

Okay, mention your friends here...

Also, do you have some fun first day stories? Share please...

Okay chalo byeee...