#20 Fuck

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:20
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(A/N: Count how many times I have used the word FUCK in this chapter)

*AK's POV*

Accept

1 May

Theabhisheknigam: Hi

Theabhisheknigam: How are you?

Theabhisheknigam: I know you probably wouldn't have expected me to message you but-

Theabhisheknigam: I need to talk to you...

Yesterday

7:30 AM

Theabhisheknigam: Hii, I am leaving for class... I hope to see your message when I am back...

2:30 PM

Theabhisheknigam: Hii, I am back... And you haven't accepted my request yet...

5:30 PM

Theabhisheknigam: C'mon AK I am waiting...

10:00 PM

Theabhisheknigam: I am asking Faisu to ask you to accept my request and message me...

Theabhisheknigam: I know I shouldn't have and look desperate but I am desperate...

Theabhisheknigam: Ya, I am accepting it... THE ABHISHEK NIGAM finally admitted that he is desperate to talk to you... 

TODAY

5:30 PM

Theabhisheknigam: Hii
.
Fuck, what so important thing does he has to talk about, that he admitted he is desperate...
.
7:30 PM

Awkwardavneet: Hii...

Awkwardavneet: What happened? What do you want to talk about? Is everything fine?

Theabhisheknigam: You accepted my request...

Awkwardavneet: I did... 

Theabhisheknigam: How are you?

Awkwardavneet: Stop it Abhay, just tell me what is it...

Theabhisheknigam: Nothing, I just saw your picture and I wanted to talk to you... I have missed you...

Awkwardavneet: Fuck Abhay...

Awkwardavneet: You got me thinking that you are in some trouble...

Theabhisheknigam: No, I just missed you, I missed us...

Awkwardavneet: Abhay...

Theabhisheknigam: AK...
.
Fuck. That is all I can think of right now... He needs to stop this; he can't do this to me... He just can't appear one day and tell me that he misses me... 
.
Awkwardavneet: We talked about this Abhay, you me, we can't happen...

Awkwardavneet: And why did you message me, you that I won't like it...

Awkwardavneet: My parents are next door; I can't get caught again...

Theabhisheknigam typing...

Theabhisheknigam:

Theabhisheknigam typing...

Theabhisheknigam: I know and I am sorry... It's just that I am not able to forget you... You know I have had girlfriends before and I never had any problem moving on until now... I have tried keeping my feelings inside but seeing you that day just opened the cap...