#8 I gotta go

Welcome back sidneetians!
Chapter: 8
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

*A few days later*

The dynamics of the class changed a lot in these few days, students started getting closer than they already were... AK is no more the outcast, instead, she has grown close to Faisu, Riyaz, and Jai... Randeep and she had a kind of love and hate relationship which made it all very fun as he is Siddharth's closet friend now... Siddharth has adapted very well in his new school, and he and his pretty crush has been the hot topic, in fact, they actually have come very close and are usually seen flirting with each other... He and Jannat are kind of best friends now, which is shocking but cute... And finally, about Sidneet so, they don't have any kind of relationship, they are neither close nor they dislike each other but as they share the same group, they have scope... 
.
Sid: I can't control now... I need to tell her...

Jan: I think you should give it a little time; it hasn't been very long since you have known each other too...

Sid: I don't care, I know I like her and I get the same vibe... So, please help me, I have never done this before and I am kind of nervous...

Jan: *sighs* what do you want me to do?

Sid: You can add her to the conference and I could confess maybe...

Jan: Oh no, I won't call her... My ego is big enough to call that bitch...

Sid: Comm'n I will feel a little relaxed if you are around... 

Jan: Okay let's do a thing, you add her to the conference and we will pretend that I am not there... I don't want her to know that I am there too...

Sid: Okay, that is cool with me... 

Jan: Great...
.
And the day continued... Siddharth and Rohan were sitting together in the long break having their bro talks, Rohan giving the confidence to propose and Siddharth mocking him saying that a person who couldn't confess is giving him the confidence to do so, etc., etc... When AK, who was distributing notebooks by yelling people's names, came to their seat and gently put Rohan's notebook there before turning to go...
.
Sid: Hey, won't you call him out?
.
And she looked at him with her one eyebrow raised...
.
Sid: You are calling everyone before giving them their notebooks, why not him?

Rohan: Ya, why not? Take my name...
.
He demanded trying to be bold... AK pressed her lips and looked at Rohan for the first time...She bent down a little and looked at his notebook before taking his notebook in her hand and looking at him again... She extended the notebook to give him...
.
AK: Here, your notebook ASSHOLE...
.
And she dropped the book on the table before turning around to go, again... When Rohan said something that took her to her past... 
.
Rohan: I can be YOUR asshole...
.
She looked at him stunned, flushed with the memories... 'You are an asshole', 'well, I can be your asshole' she heard a known voice in her head and a beautiful winky face appeared in front of her eyes... 
.
Sid: Are you okay?
.
He asked and she nodded lightly before running from there...
.
Rohan: That was weird... Wait, did I cross the line?

Sid: I don't know but that was anyways weird..., ugh I don't know that girl is weird... 
.
He said shrugging but her reaction was still fixed in her mind... He made a mental note to apologize to her later and also ask her if she was okay... No matter how big of a flirt Sid might look but he is the kind of a guy who respects girls, who will get defamed but won't speak bulshit about a girl... Implying on his mental note he went to her before the long break could end, she was sitting alone and completing his notebook while her other friends were sitting in a group away from her... When, he approached her and sat at the desk in front of her, not wanting it to look something else... He looked into his notebook and saw that she was doing the work whose notebooks she just distributed...
.
Sid: You haven't done it yet?

AK: What do you want?
.
She replied without looking at him... When he said something catching her attention...
.
Sid: I wanted to ask if you are, okay?

AK: Me? 

Sid: Ya, I cannot help but see your blank face when Rohan commented... I just wanted to apologize and ask if you are okay...

AK: Ya umm ya I am okay... I was just stunned; I didn't expect that answer...

Sid: Okay... We haven't got an opportunity to talk, have we?

AK: If you are busy talking to a single person all day long then how will we?

Sid: Ouch...
.
And they laughed...
.
AK: Which school were you in before?

Sid: Doon, Dehradun...

AK: Oh cool...

Sid: You? I have heard you were in a hostel too...

AK: Ya, I was in Lawrence, Sanawar...

Sid: You were in Lawrence? No way...

AK: Ya is it unbelievable... Do I not look smart enough?

Sid: No, no that's not the case... My brother is in Lawrence...

AK (in mind): No way his brother, no he can't- Nigam and Nigam is just a coincidence...
.
She thought trying to calm herself...
.
AK: What-um- what is his name? 

Sid: Abhishek, Abhishek Nigam, you might know he is a very popular guy and is also the head boy now...
.
And her jaw dropped... 
.
AK (in mind): Wasn't his brother's name Ashu? 

Sid: Are you okay?

AK: Ya, ya I am okay...
.
Sid: Do you know him?

AK: Ya, of course, *blows raspberry* everybody knows Abhishek, Abhishek bhaiya, he was popular... I gotta go...
.
And she ran like she saw a ghost, leaving Sid to think how weird she is... First, her secret came out and now his new classmate is his secret's brother- it is going to be the worst year ever for her... Or well, at least that's what she thought...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Okay so, how was the chapter?

We got to know who is her boyfriend and Sid is going to propose to Arishfa- *Sighs* what a chapter...

Acha tells me, have you ever proposed to anyone? How did it go? 

Well, I have and it went-

Chalo byee