#12 Games Period (2)

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:12
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Is anyone even reading this book?

Is it as interesting as I assume it to be?

Tell me in the comment sections...

*Author's POV*

Vaishnavi passed the ball to Siddharth who was close enough to shoot the ball easily... Sid angled his hand and shot the ball hoping that it would end straight into the basket but it didn't as Raghav jumped and caught it... He long passed it to Faisu who was already ready on their side of the basket who, then did a basket... He ran back to his fellow members as the audience cheered for him...
.
AK: He is you Mr. better than Jai? My little sister could do that basket...
.
And Faisu simply ignored him... Yet, again it was Vaish who was going to pass to Arishfa from outside the court but Sid went to them...
.
Sid: Let me take the ball...

Vaish: No, thanks...

Sid: We aren't winning anyway, just give me one more chance...

Vaish: *sighs* Let him take the ball...

Arishfa: Bro, we have AK there...

Vaish: Let's give him a chance...
.
And Arishfa returned to defend her man while Siddharth brought the ball dribbling... AK smirked internally seeing him come...
.
AK (mumbles): Let's see what your brother has, Abhi...
.
When Siddharth was just a little away from AK, he increased his speed, dribbled super-fast and took long steps... AK tried to snatch the ball from him but he dodged her with his mind-blowing dribbling techniques and went for a straight lay-up shot, crossing every player with ease... And the crowd went- wow... Sid looked at AK and gave her a smirk... It was probably the smoothest basket they have ever witnessed, well not everyone AK has seen Abhishek play and she can now see the similarities which shook her a little more than it should... It was already hard enough for her to forget him and seeing his brother, who has equally amazing tricks and equally annoying smirk every day- would make it worst... But she knew that she couldn't let her past affect her present, she wouldn't fall for anyone ever again, even if that is someone like her Abhi or especially if he is someone like THE ABHISHEK NIGAM... It was Vaish's team's basket which means it will be AK's team who will be starting this time... She dribbled the ball to the other side of the court and saw Sid already defending her... She smirked thinking that the other team is afraid to lose any more baskets... Sid was very aggressively trying to stop her from dribbling, because if she does that then she was obligated to either pass the ball to another member or take a shot, she can't start dribbling again or even move from her position... Sid was successful in stopping her, Ak looked at her teammates and saw that no one is free... She looked at Raghav and he nodded at her, they had amazing chemistry on court today, no, they aren't friends or something, on the contrary, they have never even spoken to each other... Raghav is repeating the class as he failed in 3 main subjects last year and that is why he is still new to his new classmates... AK trusting Raghav tried to give him a high pass but Sid was too good at defending, but AK was no less, she stretched her body and make a whole circle with the ball from his left through the top of his head and then to the right before bending down, taking advantage of her small height and giving a bounce pass to Raghav, who successfully fooled his man and caught it... As soon as the ball left her hand she ran to the inner court and Raghav passed the ball back to her when he saw her standing right below the basket and she earned a basket for her team and gave Siddharth's smirk back to him... And that is how the match proceeds, both the teams were doing baskets, after baskets, Siddharth was proving how great a player he is every fucking time... Not just the players but Mr. Arsh was too very intrigued seeing two kids playing so well... He gradually changed all the other members but they remain the same... It was one of such times when Sidharth was travelling the ball in full speed and Avneet was desperately trying to stop him, they were so engrossed in their work that Siddharth didn't realize when he ran onto her and she didn't realize when Siddharth came on her... As they both were running and according to Newton's third law action is equivalent and opposite to reaction and also, Sid was taller and a little on the heavier side, AK fell hard on the cemented floor... Sir and the other classmates went running to her while Sid stood there still and too stunned to react...
.
Jan: Are you okay? Get up, come...

Sam: Jannat, give her a second... AK take your time...

Faisu: You scratched your elbow...

Mr. Arsh: Bhavesh, go and bring her water...

Ash: You are bleeding, Avneet...

AK: I am fine, it is just a little scratch...

Sam: You are bleeding and you might need a tetanus shot...

Mr. Arsh: Take her to the infirmary...
.
And she was taken to the infirmary to clean up the wound... There was no need for a tetanus injection because she has taken a dose earlier, which is still protecting her... Avneet returned to the class shortly after and it was the next lecture already... After the lecture ended Sid went to her to apologize...
.
Sid: Hii, I am really sorry for what happened on the ground...

AK: Why?

Sid: I know it was a game and it wasn't my fault but still-

AK (interrupts): It's okay Siddharth... It's not a big deal...

Sid: I still feel bad...

AK: You are exactly like your brother...

Sid: Do you know my brother well?

AK: (in mind) Did I say that aloud? (normally) um-

Class: Gooooodddd mooorrrnnninggggggg Maammmmmmm...
.
And AK ran from there...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Was this chapter boring?

I am sorry if it was, more exciting stuff is coming soon...

Okay chalo bye...