#3 House Meeting 💛

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:3
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Sid's POV*

Gulfam: Silence class, I have an announcement to make...
.
And a male teacher entered the class... Everybody stood up and wished/sang him good morning and he greeted us back 'normally' and asked us to sit...
.
Gulfam: There is a little change of class in-charges-
.
But before she could complete, the class sighed in relief creating noise and making her glare at the class before continuing...
.
Gulfam: This is Mr. Manav and he was supposed to be 9 Bs in charge but he doesn't have any lecture there so he will be your class in charge instead. Over to you Mr. Manav...

Manav: Thank You, ma'am... Good morning class. I am Manav Chabra, I teach mathematics and I will be in charge of your class from now...
.
And she left and we celebrated that... 
.
Arishfa: Any teacher would be better than her...

Ran: I can't believe I am saying this but I agree...
.
She is so beautiful and she sounds nice then why is she not liked by them? God knows, but what I know is that I like her and I am going to make her my girlfriend...

*Assembly bell*

And we made a line to the assembly ground, after the assembly, we came back to our class to change our seats and sit with our friends again... And gradually the day passed... We were taught by every type of teacher you could assume... There was a strict one, a pushover one, a beautiful one, a pervert/sexiest one, a 'trying to be funny' one, an actually funny one, a 'consider me your elder brother' one, a principle's pet, a couple, etc., etc., etc. It was the last lecture and we were called for house meeting... Like every second school there were 4 houses- Raman (Red), Sen (yellow), Teresa (Blue), Tagore (green)... As by the look I assume that houses here are kind of a big deal... Otherwise why would we have house meeting on the first day itself? I was in Sen (yellow) house and SHE in Teresa (blue)... I too want to be in Teresa... Anyways, me and my fellow house mates walked to our house's clubhouse... There weren't any known faces, except one- that girl with attitude- Avneet, she was in the same house... Like why out of all people in this world her? She was with another girl- she was taller and chubby than her and she had a smiley face... The chairs were arranged in small semicircles and I sat beside this guy from the other section, who introducted himself as Sunny... The meeting got started and the house prefect along with the house in-charge started to tell us about the various events happening this year and motivating us to take part in them and gain our house more and more points... When I heard some girl whisper calling Sunny...
.
Sid: Bro, someone is calling you...
.
And he looked behind, just to look in front without reply to her... RUDE... Now, there were two voices calling him, I looked back to see Avneet and the girl with her, that I mentioned before calling him... As soon as the other girl saw me she signed me to call 'again... And I with my will did so, what? I am not rude like him... 
.
Sid: They are calling again and again...
.
And he looked behind and this time made a shush sign, before looking in front... Okay I sense a fight here...
.
House in charge: What about Girl's basket ball? Avneet?

AK: I have some names shortlisted but I am not sure we have a strong team... 

House in-charge: Hm... Make a list and hand over the names to me and look for better players during the year...
.
And she nodded before going in front to make the list I guess... Okay, she plays, cool... While she was in front and the teacher was busy cordinating withe her the other girl came to Sunny...
.
Girl: Please yaar, stop ignoring...

Sunny: Ashi, don't make a scene... We will take later...

Ashi: You are freaking annoying... I told you because I don't want to hide it from you for longer... I didn't want to hurt you more but I don't want you to ignor-

House in-charge: Ashi, what are you bring to the table this year? 

Ashi: Dance?

House in-charge: Apart from that... What about hindi debate? I am putting in that?

Ashi: No ma'am, not debate poem maybe?

House in-charge: Then who will do debate?

Ashi: Sunny...

Sunny: Are you nuts?

House in-charge: Okay then Sunny it is...

Sunny: I hate you...

Ashi: Oh, you love me...
.
And she went back to her seat... Seriously man, this rude face has a girlfrind... What is wrong with girls here? Wait, she is really his girlfrnd? Should I ask? No, he is too rude... Maybe I should ask this nerdy looking guy, who is sitting beside me (other side)...
.
Sid (whispers): Hey...

Boy: hii

Sid: You are?

Boy: Bhavesh...

Sid: I am-

Bhavi: Siddharth, I know, you introduced yourself in class to almost every teacher...

Sid: Right, um- listen, is there something going on between Ashi and him, like are they dating?

Bhavi: She is his cousin...

Sid: Ohhh... Sorry...
.
I exclaimed feeling embarrased... Maybe I should stop being so judgy... 
.
Bhavi: Ya, you should...
.
What!! Can he hear my thoughts?
.
Bhavi: No, I assumed that you should think that...
.
Okay I fear this guy from now... Like, what is his IQ? Anyways, gradually the meeting ended and we were dismissed... I was walking along with other boys when, Avneet dragged Sunny with her and they walked ahead of me...
.
Sunny: What are you doing?

AK: Why are you ignoring me?

Sunny: I am not...

AK: Oh please, what is the matter? Did I do something wrong?

Sunny (a little loudly): Stop being so clingy, I don't want to talk to you...

AK: You are the only guy here who have been so normal to me and talked to me like I belong here, you are my only guy friend and if me asking you about your sudden change of behaviour makes you think I am clingy? Then I think I was wrong...
.
And she walked away looking very hurt... The girl with attitude begging in front of someone like this is very strange... Did I missjudged her? Is she more than just a girl with attitude? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

What is Avneet Kaur exactly? Is there something behind that egoistic face? 

Stay tuned to know...

Okay chalo byee