#2 The girl with attitude

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:2
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*SID'S POV*

Girl: May I come in? 

Gulfam: Come in...
.
I heard a female voice, driving my attention away from HER... I saw a tiny girl entering the class... She had tanned skin, short hair- tied in the highest ponytail I have ever seen, and a face full of attitude... 
.
Girl: I am supposed to be in this section now... 

Gulfam: First of all, spit that gum out...
.
And she rolled her eyes, before going to the dustbin to spit the gum out...
.
Gulfam: A little tip, start wishing your teachers good morning if you want to keep coming to this school...

Girl: (extra sweet) I wish you an excellent good morning, ma'am...May you have the best day of your life... (normal) Can I go to my seat now?

Gulfam: You know that the class in charge goes through the internal marks of all your subjects, right? Anyways, where is your plait? And why is your skirt an inch above your knees? And why are you wearing ankle socks?
.
And she looked down and sucked in her stomach to bring her skirt a little down... I don't think that made any difference, but who cares...
.
Girl: My city only sells this length socks of our school and my hair doesn't come in a braid... I have a step cut... 

Gulfam: That is none of my concern, be in proper uniform from tomorrow if you want to sit in my class...

Girl: Sure, and I am Avneet Kaur; please mark me present... 
.
(A/N: Ahem ahem, ya that is our girl, AK... Looks like I am not that predictable after all 😉)

And she walked exactly as a boy would to the empty in front of Jannat and beside the girl whose name I don't know (wall side) ... She looked at Jannat and winked at her before giving a huge smile... After this entry which was full of swag, she leaned and rested her head on the shoulder of the girl sitting beside her... Ugh, what is this girl, so much attitude...
.
Gulfam: We have 5 minutes before the assembly, I think I should use the time and change your seats...

Class: What? No, mam, it is the first day...

Riyaz: Mam it's not fair, at least give us one day to sit with our friends... 

Gulfam: Of course, Riyaz had to speak...

Riyaz: I wasn't the only one...

Gulfam: Quiet... Come and sit in the front seat with Lucky...

Riyaz: Not with him...

Gulfam: Not a word, come...
.
And he angrily picked up his bag and walked to the first seat... 
.
Riyaz: Are you deaf? Stand up...
.
He said to the poor boy, who was sitting with Lucky... He stood up in fear and gave Riyaz the seat... Further, she started to change everyone's seat... And that is when I got to know this extremely shocking thing- here in this school teachers themselves, like in their complete senses make a boy sit with a girl...
.
Sid: Why are girls sitting with boys?

Faisu: Welcome to DPS, here girls are not supposed to sit with girls, and boys are not supposed to sit with boys but as boys' strength is more than girls in our class, Riyaz is sitting with Lucky and two more lucky guys are going to sit together... And rest with girls...

Sid: You call that Lucky?

Faisu: Yes...

Sid (mumbles): Nerd...
.
(A/N: Not making this up, the DPS I studied in had this rule... What about your school, what is/was the scene there?)

What kind of school is this? What kind of stereotype is it? A minute earlier a girl was judged based on the length of her skirt and now- I mean what are you DPS? Anyways, I was the other so-called 'Lucky boy' as a boy named Randeep sat next to me...
.
Deep: Thank God I am not sitting with that group of jokers...
.
He said pointing towards the 'HER' group...
.
Sid: Is that an uncool group?

Deep: Yup, a vice-principal's granddaughter, a teacher's daughter, and a few teachers' pets...

Gulfam: Avneet with Faisal, middle row third bench... 

AK: Not him, please...

Gulfam: In a second Avneet...

Deep: Poor Faisu, she got the one with attitude... She talks like she owns you, like so dominating... 
.
And I looked at Faisu's frustrated face and Avneet's 'I am going to puke face' yup the feeling of hate there is mutual... They both walked to the bench and kept their chairs as far as possible from each other... I think next, they are going to make a line between the table and mark their territories... Or maybe not, they are not 3rd graders... Anyways, guess what happened next? Guess who sat just came and sat in front of me? Guess whose name I got to know? Oh yes, the most beautiful girl aka Arishfa Khan...
.
Gulfam: Arishfa, go and sit with Rohan... 

Rohan (frustrated): Yaarrr...

Deep: It's okay, AK is sitting in front of you... 

Rohan: She hates me 

Deep: Of course, she will... She is not someone who dates...

Sid: You like her?

Rohan: Liked... Past...

Ari: You like someone?

Rohan: It is not you, don't be so happy...

Ari: Why would I be happy? 

Deep: Ya, why would she be happy; when she has the most perfect boyfriend ever...
.
What she has a boyfriend? And Deep and Rohan burst into laughter, before giving each other a high-five... Are they kidding? Should I ask? Wouldn't I look too noisy? But I need to know... What if she has a boyfriend? Wait, is that going to stop me from trying? No... Then I have nothing to worry about...  
.
Sir: Excuse me, ma'am... Can I talk to you for a second?

Gulfam: Sure...

Rohan: Who is he?

Deep: Section B's class in charge and the new math teacher...

Arishfa: How do you get all this information?

Deep: I have my sources... 
.
Okay, this is my moment...
.
Sid: Hi, Arishfa right?

Arishfa: Ya...
.
She said looking right into my eyes, with her cute little smile...
.
Arishfa: You?

Sid: Siddharth, Siddharth Nigam...

Faisu: He is my brother... 

Sid: Ya, I am that unfortunate one... 
.
And she laughed, I made her laugh *proud*... But someone else laughed too and not as sophisticatedly as her, more like a blah laugh... Oh, it's the girl with attitude problems...
.
AK: Love your reputation here...

Faisu (mimicking her): Love your reputation here...

AK: *laughs* you, despites always had this problem with comebacks... Don't worry, I will teach you some... 

Gulfam: Silence class, I have an announcement to make... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

EOC

How was it??

Thoughts about AK's character??

Chalo byeeee...