#18 Defending her

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:18
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

A/N: I am so fucking disappointed with the response that it is not even funny anymore... Please, please vote if you click on this chapter and comment if you read it... Like, write whatever you feel, good-bad, anything... Also, I would really, really appreciate some inclined comments... That just motivates the writer a lot more than you think they do... So, please... Thank You:)

*Author's POV*

AK: Mom, can I please take your phone for half an hour?

A's Dad: Why?

AK: I am not able to understand a math concept so, I want to see a YouTube video regarding it...

A's Dad: It is 10 pm, what were you doing in the evening?

AK: You know that I had this practice class for the dance competition next month...

A's dad: Sonia, did you give her permission to take part in that competition?

A's mom: I didn't even know about it before today...

AK: I asked you dad...

A's dad: I said make sure it doesn't affect your studies but here you are asking for the phone past your bedtime...

AK: I will do the work in the evening from tomorrow, just give me the phone today... I have a test tomorrow and my UTs are starting in a few days...

A's dad: Can't you do that without a phone?

AK: I wouldn't have asked for it if I could...

A's mom: Just half an hour...

AK: Yes, of course... Thank you...
.
And she ran away with the phone... She entered her room and went straight to the study table... Tying her hair in a messy bun, folding her legs she sat on the chair and opened her math notebook... She searched chapter 2 of mathematics and started studying... 15 minutes down and she completed a video, she understood the concept she was struggling with... If she was the good girl she claimed to be, she would have returned the phone to her mom but she wasn't so she put the password on the secure folder and opened her Snapchat... She smiled brightly as she saw Sid's message... She was happy knowing that she now has a friend who cares, she liked how Siddharth came to her today and diverted her mind from his brother... She replied Hii to a hello text from Siddharth when she noticed that she has a friend request... She opened the tab and a name shook her- theabhisheknigam... She blinked her eyes multiple times praying that it is a hallucination... But the name won't fade away if was Abhishek Nigam her ex... Her breaths got uneven as he started at the request, she rubbed her chest and told herself to calm down...
.
AK: It's okay AK, it's okay... It is just a request... You don't have to accept it... It's alright... It's all okay...
.
And she logs out of her Snapchat before going to her parent's room and returning the phone... She then immediately brushed her teeth and washed her face before tugging herself into bed... The rest of the night was a little stressful for her... She could barely sleep; all she did was twist and turn and think about this boy he likes or liked... She just cannot afford to contact him... She has been trying so hard to earn back her parents' trust and one wrong move can destroy everything... Meanwhile, our boy there is getting impatient waiting for her request for acceptance... He didn't want to do it but he let off his guard and messaged Faisal, knowing that his blood brother would ask him millions of questions...
.
Theabhisheknigam: Hii Faisu...

Faisuuuuu: Hi bhai... What's up...

Theabhisheknigam: Good, good... How is everything at home?

Faisuuuuu: Everything is great... How are things there?

Theabhisheknigam: Good...

Theabhisheknigam: Listen... I wanted to ask for a favour...

Faisuuuuu: What is it?

Theabhisheknigam: But you have to promise me that you won't mention it in front of Ashu...

Faisuuuuu: Ohkay...

Theabhisheknigam: You know this girl from your class... Avneet?

Faisuuuuu: Ya, she was in your school, right?

Theabhisheknigam: hmm...

Faisuuuuu: What about her?

Theabhisheknigam: Can you ask her to accept my request on Snapchat?

Faisuuuuu: You know her?

Theabhisheknigam: Not really, but she is from my school, so, I thought it would be fun to know her...

Faisuuuuu: But wouldn't she accept your request by herself... I mean you are like the most popular guy in your school...

Theabhisheknigam: typing...

Faisuuuuu: Don't tell me you liked her or something and she thinks you are a creep...

Theabhisheknigam: No, no it's not like that... She doesn't talk to boys...

Faisuuuuu: I am a boy and she does talk with me plus she had a boyfriend there...

Theabhisheknigam: She did?

Faisuuuuu: You don't know? I thought you knew everything...

Theabhisheknigam: I do, I knew... I just didn't expect her to tell everyone... Do you happen to know his name?

Faisuuuuu: She didn't, her best friend kind of let it out... And no, she didn't tell us his name... She is very secretive when it comes to him...

Theabhisheknigam: Good, good...

Faisuuuuu: Why good?

Theabhisheknigam: Stop changing the topic... Just tell me if you could ask her to do that or not...

Faisuuuuu: I could but what will I get in return?

Theabhisheknigam: What do you want?

Faisuuuuu: Maybe her ex-boyfriend's name?

Theabhisheknigam: Like why? Why are you even interested in knowing? Do you like her or something?

Faisuuuuu: Eww no...

Theabhisheknigam: What was that eww about?

Faisuuuuu: No, I mean like she is not a perfect person to be liked in such a short course... She has some major attitude problems...

Theabhisheknigam: Well, she is very likeable according to me... She has a great personality, she is a solid secret keeper, she is funny and smart... She is a great friend to have...
.
And suddenly he realized what he had just sent... He can't defend her in front of his cousin after saying that he barely knows her... It could create suspicions and as he thought it did create suspicion in Faisu's mind...
.
Faisuuuuu: Why are you defending her?

Theabhisheknigam: I will tell you his boyfriend's name, just get her to message me... Okay? Bye... My friends are calling me...
.
And he went offline... Faisu couldn't help but find this conversation weird... Why would his brother care so much about a girl to message him and ask him to tell the girl to talk to her or why would he defend her like that? But didn't Sid ask him to send his id to Avneet too because she apparently couldn't find it... Wasn't that suspicious too? And he did 2 plus 2, he wasn't sure about the Sid thing but was sure about the Abhay thing... So, he went directly...

--NEXT DAY--

Faisu: Hii AK...

AK: Hiii...

Faisu: AK, by any chance was your ex- Abhay bhai?
.
And she there froze...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

How was the chapter?

Do you have this type of friend or sibling who won't do anything unless he/she gets something in return? Or maybe you are the one?

Okay Chalo bye...