#6 Rumors 🤝

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:6
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

The new day started with a rumor and ended with another one, but the question is- are those rumors just rumors?
.
Mr. Manav: Listen, class, principal ma'am has told me to change your seats...
.
And students started making frustrated noise...
.
Mr. Manav: I can't help it... So, I am going to change your seats and as I am still learning about your friends and groups, I will be picking chits...

Lucky: Sir, I will make them...

Mr. Manav: You write names of boys and Sameksha you make of girls...

Sam and Lucky (together): Okay sir...

Reem (to Ashnoor): I wish I sit with Jai...

Ash: You can only wish that, and even if your wish came true either Gulfam or  YYY or even your asshole cousin Randeep might change your seat...

Reem: *breathes audibly* Shouldn't have chatted with Jai on the trip, where we smuggled our phones in...

Ash: Aren't you realizing this way too soon?
.
And Reem hit her arm while she chuckled...
.
Reem: I can understand why AK is so protective about her relationship going viral...

Ash: I don't know about that, even me, Jaan and Sam are in a relationship and everybody in the class knows about us... 

Reem: Yours and Jaan's boyfriends are not in school plus you never hide it, so it wasn't shocking or a hot topic to discuss...

Ash: What about Sam, her boyfriend is right in the other section... I think AK is just creating a scene... 

AK: You know that I am sitting right behind you, right?

Ash: I am just stating facts...

Jan: Guys here is the thing, my mom is cool with me having a boyfriend and about so, here the image is so perfect in front of teachers that they won't even believe...

Sam: They are the pros of being a topper... (loudly) Sir, the chits are ready...
.
Sam who sat in front of Ashnoor and Reem, with Ashi said before standing up and going to the sir to give the chits... Meanwhile-
.
Ashi: I am so jealous of her... She is the topper and she has a boyfriend and a boy best friend who is in love with her... This is what we call life...

Reem: I know right... 

AK: I like that she is a topper but a boyfriend *blows a raspberry* they are too much to handle...

Ash: You had one...

AK: So, what? That doesn't change my opinion about high school love stories that made my opinion which is - high school love stories are just a waste of time, and the love you promise is not love...

Jan: I don't believe that, I am pretty sure that my boyfriend is my forever one...

Ash: You said the same about the last one...

AK: *chuckles* right, do you remember her planning her dream wedding with him...

Ashi: Oh yes...
.
And they laughed out aloud while Jan rolled her eyes...
.
Mr. Manav (yells): GIRLS...  I want complete silence...
.
And girls, along with the rest of the class became quiet...
.
Mr. Manav: Okay, now I will pick one chit from each side and you will start sitting from the door side 1st bench... I will make some changes at last if I think that is necessary... I hope I am clear...
.
And then he picked one from each side and students started sitting accordingly... I think that today the angle of love was on the side of these poor kids... Faisu sat with Jannat, Jai with Reem, Rohan with AK, and Sid with Arishfa... Sid was happy, which is sort of an understatement... His heart was flipping... Where in the other side Rohan, Faisu, Reem were happy too... Jannat was okay as Faisu is her friend but AK and Jai didn't seem very cheerful... After everyone sat on their new seats, Jai stood up...
.
Jai: Sir, I and Reem aren't comfortable sitting together...

Reem (confused): huh?

Mr. Manav: Why is that so?

Jai: We are just not comfortable...

Mr. Manav: Reem, is that so...
.
And Reem saw Jai with hurtful eyes before replying...
.
Reem: Yes, sir...

AK: Sir, can I switch with Reem? I am not very comfortable with Rohan either...

Arishfa (to Sid): Oh god, she does like making a scene...

Sid: Maybe she isn't comfortable, I got to know that he likes her...

Arishfa: Bulshit, look at her, no one can like someone with attitude problems like her... I wonder how does her poor boyfriend live with her...

Sid: She does have an attitude...

Arishfa: I know right... 

Mr. Manav: Okay... Rohan, you don't have any problem, right?

Rohan: No, sir...
.
And the girls switched... AK patted Reem's back in the way to comfort her but Reem was too hurt and angry to reply...
.
Rohan(to reem): He knows that if any teacher saw you both sitting together, one of you probably have to shift to the other section...

Reem: Stop taking his side...

Rohan: I am not... You are my friend, you both are, and maybe this way it is better for you guys...

Reem: Maybe... What about you and AK?

Rohan: What about us? She doesn't even look at me, plus she has a boyfriend...

Reem: She doesn't anymore, it's an ex...

Rohan: Sunny said otherwise...

Reem: You can trust whoever you want to...
.
And she took out her maths register for the class, while Rohan wondered if he and AK has a chance or not... Meanwhile, at Jai and AK's bench...
.
Jai: Why did you change your seat?

AK: Shouldn't I be asking you that?

Jai: You know why I did, you asked for Sunny's phone and gave it to Reem to message me... You were there in the principal's office when we got caught, you know what she said...

AK: Hmm...

Jai: Now, why did you?

AK: Because he doesn't talk to me at all, he is very boring...

Jai: He is just shy in front of you...

AK: He wasn't when he told everyone that I was desperate to date him... 
.
And Jai didn't reply... Giving her one more reason to hate boys here... Anyways, the day proceeded, and before anyone could know it was already a long break... There are two breaks- short break and long break... Although students are supposed to have lunch on a long break, class 89 usually has it on a short break or perhaps even before that because they are always hungry and they always want food... So, during the lunch break, they usually gossip around or play stupid games...
.
Ashi: Guys, I have a tea to spill...

Reem: Go ahead...

Ashi: The new kid, Siddharth, who is sitting with Arishfa; you know what they did...

Jan: Oh god what did that girl do to that poor boy on the first day itself...

Ash: Aren't she and Lucky still together?

Sam: They even were when she tried to get my boyfriend, Bhavin but he doesn't mind and that girl has no shame...

AK: Of course, this is Arishfa we are talking about, she has been with every other boy in the school and I won't be surprised if the new kid is her new target...

Ashi: Arey at least let me complete, don't you want to know what exactly they did?

Reem: Fuck them, you tell me after my heartbreak I am eager to get someone else heartbreak...

AK: Arey year, don't get him wrong Reem you know what happened...

Jan: Yes, reem
.
And then there was chaos of the girls fighting so, Ashi decided to abruptly throw the bomb...
.
Ashi: They were holding hands...
.
AND THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WAS THE NEW HOT TOPIC...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC 

How was the chapter?

Have you ever started a rumor or became a rumor itself? Share your crazy story...

Also, mention someone who you think is a gossip queen...

Okay, Chalo byee...

(Words: 1324)