Chapter 3 (Filler)

No POV:
We now turn to see Charlie on the news, she just got finished with her musical number about her hotel and is getting laughed at by the entire news station.

Charlie's POV:
I was getting really mad at that bitch Killjoy for laughing at me and insulting me, I knew I had to make a come back. "Well, we have a patron already, who believes in our cause and he's shown incredible progress." I said to Katie, "Oh and who may that be?" she asked. "Oh, just someone named Angel Dust." I said with a smirk, "The porn star?" Tom asked, "You fucking would Tom." Katie said making him look away "In any case that's not even an accomplishment, I'm sure you could get that hooker to do anything with enough booger sugar and lube." she continued. "Oh I beg to differ." I say getting in her face, "He's been behaved, clean and out of trouble for two weeks now.", I then heard someone say "Breaking news" as I looked around confused before being pushed by Killjoy. "We are receiving word that two new players have entered the ongoing turf war, let's cut to the live feed." Katie says the first person to be shown is, oh no, "Oh shit" I say, "Oh shit indeed! It looks like one of the people to join the battle is none other that, *gasp* porn actor Angel Dust!" I was really surprised and angry, then it cut to another person, who looks like a human, with spiky hair and black clothing with a red belt. "What a juicy coincidence, and the other person is, hmmm I've never seen him before, he looks human like, weird." she says, then she looks at me and puts her head in her hand "You must feel really stupid right now." she mocks as she and Tom laugh and say "Ratings!". I start to panic as I try to cover the little fight screen "Don't look at this!" I yell, "Well it looks like your little project is dead on arrival. Tell us, how does it feel to be such a total failure?" she asked as she started laughing like a maniac, I had enough of her shit as I try to roast her back, "Yeah, well, uh, how does it feel that I have your pen, huh, BITCH!" I yell as everyone went quiet. Realizing my mistake I put the pen down and laugh nervously "Oops" I say as I back away, she then shifts into her demon form and begins to fight me.
*End of Chapter 3*